RF7 II And RC 64 II Black

carolinacat

Hi I have a pair of Klipsch RF7 II and a RC64 II for sale.  I bought this stuff last summer. I thought that id get around to using the stuff alot sooner. Basically i used the rf7s for about a month then stuck them in a back room while i was refinishing/redoing the room they were going in.  I had these listed for sale last year around this time and they still havent been used.  I Have 2 small children and I just cant bring myself to have them where they could be messed with  by them.  The Center channel is brand new in it box still. I have the boxes,packing material, and everything that came with them still.  I dont mind shipping as long as you pay for it. That being said Local pick up is a plus im at zip 27921. Eastern northcarolina.

best way to reach me is
(252)267-0421 is my cell.

second best is my email

nicholas_sawyer

@hotmail.com

Asking
2500 for the rf7 and  RC 64 .

also have a new in the box Marantz  8801 and Marantz  7007 bluray player.

Edited by carolinacat

I hope you get rid of them if that's really what you need to do, but I have to say, it's never going to get cheaper to replace the gear and the sound that you can have down the road.  I'm not saying that I hope you don't sell them, just that I'm sure at some point you will regret it if you do.  Good luck either way, but my purchase of my RF7's 6 or 7 years ago was a pleasurable dive into the abyss and unless you don't have time to actually listen to them, the kids can be trained.  :D Good luck and welcome to the forum.

I bought the house I'm in about 2 yrs ago and have been working on it ever since. Mostly by myself. Had 2 children in that time frame as well. I have 7 lascallas I built just sitting in the attic and 4 15 inch subs. At the rate I'm going I'll never finish my dedicated room upstairs to use them in. so I was just gonna drag them down stairs and use them. I like them better than the rf7. There more kid proof and sound better I have enough stuff to build another pair and I might just do that. Either way I want to sell the the rf7 and rc 64. Not concerned about the other stuff so much. But listed everything trying to free up some cash to finish up kitchen redo.

I bought the house I'm in about 2 yrs ago and have been working on it ever since. Mostly by myself. Had 2 children in that time frame as well. I have 7 lascallas I built just sitting in the attic and 4 15 inch subs. At the rate I'm going I'll never finish my dedicated room upstairs to use them in. so I was just gonna drag them down stairs and use them. I like them better than the rf7. There more kid proof and sound better I have enough stuff to build another pair and I might just do that. Either way I want to sell the the rf7 and rc 64. Not concerned about the other stuff so much. But listed everything trying to free up some cash to finish up kitchen redo.