MC< 1900 in KC

ricktate

These are mine.  They are the siblings to the ones minermark has, coming out of the same theater.  All drivers are in fact 100%.    I've had them now for 6 months or so moving them around 3-4 times to various rooms in the house.  Even went so far as to enlarge a doorway so I could get the basebins through the entryway to try them in one room.  They work in one spot,  my theater room, where they image wonderfully.  Unfortunately this location impedes to far into the room for the theater to function as it should.   First pair of speakers that had me stop looking for upgrades.  The make my Klipschorns and LaScalas sound like toys by comparison.   Priced at $2000 for anyone here.  

Ah Ha, i can attest to this statment by Zim, i bought all of it's sisters and brothers from the same warehouse, all check out just fine or "As New" as far as Ohm readings go.

For $2K these are by far the best deal in the midwest, someone needs an early Xmas present to their home.

Don't think, just jump, you cannot lose :emotion-21: 

• Like 1