WTB: Klipschorn Speakers/ Got Them!

pantoramasan

WTB: Klipschorn Speakers preferably near the Tucson, AZ area or within a reasonable travel miles. I can pay cash or trade. I have Marantz, Sansui, Sony and Dynaco amp's and pre amps for trade etc.

Thanks to all those people who emailed with adds etc. Picked up a pair yesterday at an auction for a very good price. They sound fantastic.

post-61908-0-87360000-1447621614_thumb.j

post-61908-0-75280000-1447621670_thumb.j

Edited by pantoramasan

Here is a set in SLC for $2900 OBO if you are willing to drive:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=36240169&cat=&lpid=4&search=klipsch&ad_cid=2

Looks like that's the price for each.

There's a pair here in Albuquerque.

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/ele/5287848181.html

I saw the one in Alb. Looks nice but overpriced. There is also one or was one in Stockton Ca. for 1200.00 for the pair but I have not gotten a call back yet.

Looks like that's the price for each.

Yup ..and they've been on the market for a month now. Seller doesn't even mention the age of the speakers and, for 6K, that's a big deal. Older K-Horns will not bring that price.

Nor does he post pictures of the actual speakers for sale.

Pair in Rockport Texas friend ask me to sell. Mid 70's ,77 I think but not 100% sure. They came from Sound Barn recording studio in Nashville. Have no mods other than a plus minus 3db in back as one of the engineers wanted to be able to cut them a bit. I purchased & picked these up for him 5/6 years ago. Overall physical condition good, not great but still quite living roomable. I love the grills on these. Owner is a good audio guy & I am sure these have been used with Mcintosh while he has had them. He is getting older as we all are & he is downsizing. I picked up another pair from him a couple of weeks back did not have the time or room for these. I sold that pair in Texas before heading back to Tennessee. Call text write if interested, thanks John 6152609569

Pair in Rockport Texas friend ask me to sell. Mid 70's ,77 I think but not 100% sure. They came from Sound Barn recording studio in Nashville. Have no mods other than a plus minus 3db in back as one of the engineers wanted to be able to cut them a bit. I purchased & picked these up for him 5/6 years ago. Overall physical condition good, not great but still quite living roomable. I love the grills on these. Owner is a good audio guy & I am sure these have been used with Mcintosh while he has had them. He is getting older as we all are & he is downsizing. I picked up another pair from him a couple of weeks back did not have the time or room for these. I sold that pair in Texas before heading back to Tennessee. Call text write if interested, thanks John 6152609569

post-4921-0-86420000-1446822183_thumb.jp

post-4921-0-12300000-1446822227_thumb.jp

You might want to post this For Sale in the Garage Sale section.  Please include a price.