News Alert: Audio Wizard Colter Birthday Today

minermark

Thanks guys, let's just say there is a LOT of live music and an ocean in my near future. 

It's been a great year musically and professionally. Saw Tesla/Styx/Def Leppard on a Toronto adventure (9 hours from home),  mixed at the Key West Songwriters Festival again, took a cruise this spring with Dtels and my Gina.  Summer was working for a local PA company, seeing a lot more live rock, even if a bit of drive and ticket scalping was involved. Whitesnake, TOTO/Yes in Detroit, Robert Plant here in Indy from the 5th row center. Joining the local stagehands union IATSE 30 and starting their internship program Jan 2016 at the age of 57. I'll be 60 when I become a Journeyman but it's the next step in this journey. Working larger shows with professional gear and touring pros has got to be near the nth degree of what this hobby as become for me. 

• Like 4

Working larger shows with professional gear and touring pros has got to be near the nth degree of what this hobby as become for me. 

Awesome!!  So does this mean that since you won't be home much of the time that you'll hide a key outside somewhere very, very secret, and we will be invited to come over and crank up the tunes at your place whenever we want?  Can't wait!