The ht fairy is on her way

Kelly McAloney

A couple months ago I was looking for some recommendations for a sub and receiver, being from Canada things are a lot more expensive! Well I finally pulled the trigger this morning and they should be in Nova Scotia by Friday, I ended up getting Denon x4100 and psa v1800!!! Super exited!!post-59118-14471058780598_thumb.jpgpost-59118-14471058906646_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

2 great choices... you'll enjoy them both! My X4100W has been in place for over a year now & it has provided a tremendous HT experience. I don't have your & oldred's V1800 from PSA, but my dual XS15's are outstanding examples from PSA. You're gonna have fun setting up the new gear. Congrats.

• Like 1

We had a PSA sub Tom V. sent to a gtg and outstanding build quality.  He said we could open it up but, I told the guy let's not.  He has already been generous.  Top notch customer service to help you get up and running.

Time to get a signature posted Kelly. :D

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 1

We had a PSA sub Tom V. sent to a gtg and outstanding build quality. He said we could open it up but, I told the guy let's not. He has already been generous. Top notch customer service to help you get up and running.

Time to get a signature posted Kelly. :D

I actually picked up on that the short time I was on the phone, I'm not used to being treated like a customer so I was pleasantly surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk