For Sale: Pair of RB-75 bookshelf speakers (cherry)

Lpusedyou

***SOLD***

I am selling my beloved pair of cherry Klipsch RB-75s. They are in very good condition and sound amazing (of course). The woofers have no dents or scratches and the magnetic screens are in great shape. The only real flaw is that one of them has a small dent on the back, top right hand corner due to moving (...I was pissed). But I have tried to take a very close picture of that to show it.

Here is an imgur link with some quick picks before I boxed them up about 2 weeks ago. Oh yea I have the original Klipsch boxes too.
http://imgur.com/a/n2CEZ

CL post for RB-75s
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/5379499052.html

!!UPDATED!!: Special Klipsch forum price: $600

-- SOLD I am also selling a pair of black RF-82s. These are in great shape too. Screens are all intact and no real damage to speak of. I'm guessing these were B stock originally though because near the back bottom on one you can see some non-uniform coloring in the paint. Not like it matters but just mentioning it to be as honest as I can be. -- SOLD

SOLD -- CL post for RF-82s -- SOLD
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/5281143005.html

I'm not super interested in shipping these but I suppose if the buyer wants to pay for it and is interested enough I could do it.

Edited by Lpusedyou

I paid about $610 shipped for my black pair off eBay in near mint condition and they have the same labels on the back. I cannot tell any difference between them and the other pairs that I have had with factory labels, they sound great and are a permanent fixture in my bedroom system.

• Moderators

I wonder if Klipsch sells them to black market dealers without stickers? Not sure that process. My thought is...the only time I've ever looked at the stickers on any of the hundreds of Klipsch speakers was when I first bought them. That's it. I've never had a second thought about the sticker nor have I seen them. If I have speakers that sound amazing, I personally could care less what sticker is on the back. YMMv

• Like 1

Sorry guys just got a chance to check back on this thread. Haha yes they are definitely legit speakers and not knock offs or whatever. I still have the original Klipsch boxes for them. Klipsch forum price is $650 and I'm willing to answer any other questions you may have of course. The RF-82s are sold now and I'll update the first post.

I agree with Youthman - absolutely love these speakers and will miss them quite a bit. Definitely tried my best with the wife to rearrange the living room 5 different ways to fit them but it's not gonna happen. Gonna have to settle for some RS surrounds or something wall mountable. Let me know if your interested. Thanks

Definitely tried my best with the wife to rearrange the living room 5 different ways to fit them but it's not gonna happen. Gonna have to settle for some RS surrounds or something wall mountable.

Just grab some Pinpoint mounts.  :)

image%202_zpsfboalb3a.jpg

• Like 3

Yea I really wish I could. I don't have a rear wall to my living room where my setup is. My room opens in the back to the kitchen. They used to be on hefty stands but the new couches are reclining so no more room for that now. Only real option is hanging from the ceiling which has been shot down (can't really blame her there haha - they're huge). I do appreciate the ideas though.

• 2 weeks later...

These are still available? :unsure:  :o

Folks you don't know what you are missing?

Bill

Thanks for the bump good sir. I have updated the price to $625 for the Klipsch fans here. Not sure if I'll go any lower as that just makes it too tempting to keep them around and save them for a 2 channel setup for the office down the road or possibly master bedroom. Side note: I just got some RS-7s locally on craigslist and installed them in my main room - awesome! I really like having rear/side surrounds again since I've been without for about 2 months or so. Very easy to mount and look like giants up there haha. 

Congrats on the new RS-7's those are truly a great surround speaker! I'm using my RB-75's in my bedroom system along with a Sunfire 12" sub and I couldn't be happier. You may end up kicking yourself down the road if you get rid of them as they are not always easy to replace.

Jesse