Vintage Klipsch Belle Speakers in Walnut - $2900 (Cedar Rapids, IA)

mark61107

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Cedar Rapids Iowa.  So what would be a normal price if they were mint condition, or average?  I would want them to be flawless if I'm $2500 more or less.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  And yes I would love them I'm sure.  I have a Pioneer SX-1250 which I am assuming would go good with them.

There is no such thing as "normal".  Belles have sold for $200 - $4,000 per pair.

Pick a number you're comfortable with and search - hard - every day - and you will find what you're looking for.

$1500 for pristine condition Belles isn't out of the question.

You may even wish to consider Lascalas which tend to come up more often, have a smaller footprint, & run $6-1200, condition dependent.

My Belle's are staying put for a very long time.   :smile:

I paid just over $2000 for mine and they were just a couple planter rings away from flawless. One thing to consider is the crossover. Chances are you will have to update eventually. If they are AB (like mine were) you will need to replace. That can cost several hundred depending on the direction you go. (Please don't start a thread on crossover options). I always tell anyone interested in Belles not to haggle over the ultimate best price, get them reasonable and buy. You wont regret buying, you will regret not buying! If you are thinking $2500, they should be flawless cabinets and drivers with a decent crossover. (I would start lower though) IMHO

• Like 1

I paid just over $2000 for mine and they were just a couple planter rings away from flawless. One thing to consider is the crossover. Chances are you will have to update eventually. If they are AB (like mine were) you will need to replace. That can cost several hundred depending on the direction you go. (Please don't start a thread on crossover options). I always tell anyone interested in Belles not to haggle over the ultimate best price, get them reasonable and buy. You wont regret buying, you will regret not buying! If you are thinking $2500, they should be flawless cabinets and drivers with a decent crossover. (I would start lower though) IMHO

Excellent perceptions properly conveyed, I couldn't agree more.

Having no regrets is a good position to be in  :biggrin: