SOLD Polk SDA SRS SOLD

Woofers and Tweeters

Selling my Polk SDA SRS to make room for more speakers  :wacko:

They are in great shape and have fantastic sound. Here is a link that tells more about them.  FYI, they do best filling a large room, can handle lots of watts and weigh 180 pounds each. I have $1050 in them and will let them go for that in either trade (not sure what I might want) or paper with pictures of dead presidents. As you can see from the picture, they are large. I will post more pictures later. 

post-56159-0-77180000-1447422347_thumb.j

Edited by jweber

jweber,

How dare you!?  I mean, polluting this website with such obvious junk?  Polk trash!  And attempting to impress us with their 3 decades of performance and their enormous size and all those darn woofers! /sarc

Now a confession (overwhelming guilt, I suppose):  I recently have been looking at Polk, and studying them.  Actually bought some recently.  And some Infinity speakers, too.

What I cannot understand, based on the reading I have done, is why you would let them go for $1,050!  Man, WHAT A STEAL!

GLWS, as someone is going to be in audio heaven when he purchases them.  May also be without a wife.  My guess is that she will notice them in the room and figure out what all that racket was about in the 0230 darkness . . . .

• Like 2

Walnut or oak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walnut

jweber,

How dare you!?  I mean, polluting this website with such obvious junk?  Polk trash!  And attempting to impress us with their 3 decades of performance and their enormous size and all those darn woofers! /sarc

Now a confession (overwhelming guilt, I suppose):  I recently have been looking at Polk, and studying them.  Actually bought some recently.  And some Infinity speakers, too.

What I cannot understand, based on the reading I have done, is why you would let them go for $1,050!  Man, WHAT A STEAL!

GLWS, as someone is going to be in audio heaven when he purchases them.  May also be without a wife.  My guess is that she will notice them in the room and figure out what all that racket was about in the 0230 darkness . . . .

lol.

I started with some Polk SDA 2b and had seller's remorse, so to recover, I bought the SRS. I only have that much invested and am only trying to pass along the deal. People on hifishark are asking a lot more for theirs. 

I have the little brother to those...SRS Signature 2.3's....

They have great sound a nice open sound stage...... I love mine...

Hell jweber, if you were closer I would buy yours and sell my 2.3's....

If you get no action here....list them on the Carver sit.....the Carver guys seem to really like the Polks

GLWS my man....

MKP :-)

• Like 1

I bought a pair of speakers from jweber.  He is a great dude, straight shooter and very knowledgeable about all things Klipsch....and Polk.  

That "first memorable audiophile experience" of mine occurred in front of some SDA 1's and an Adcom 555.  

GLWS jweber!

• Like 1

jweber,

"I only have that much invested and am only trying to pass along the deal."

Whew!  I always try to make deals that are good for both parties, too.  That way, no regrets, no accusations, no looking back, and no hard feelings.  IOW, good relations.

However, you must be a better man than I am--$1,050???  I try to do and to be "right".  But sainthood . . . ?

Your very welcome, he arrived home safe and is very happy with the sale!

Great. it was a pleasure meeting them. Too bad you weren't able to come along.

BTW, welcome to the forum. You said you've lurked for a while. Feel free to ask questions. There are a lot of knowledgeable, friendly people here.

Thanks again,

James

Your very welcome, he arrived home safe and is very happy with the sale!

Great. it was a pleasure meeting them. Too bad you weren't able to come along.

BTW, welcome to the forum. You said you've lurked for a while. Feel free to ask questions. There are a lot of knowledgeable, friendly people here.

Thanks again,

James

There's also quite a few A-Holes..... :)