Is this a 1st?

ZEUS121996

I don't have the answers

People as a whole need to think before they speak, to consider how their words can affect others emotionally and the extent of damage that those words can inflict.

On a lighter note (and this thread can use one even if for a brief moment) I enjoy poking the bear (the MODS) when I know he/she can take it. And even when they can't, it's never done with malice

Big words for a knucklehead, Doc maybe you can PM me and explain what I just said :D :D :D

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996

Since the other thread got locked I want to make my thoughts made very clearly here: I'm so saddened for what France is going through right now. There is no cause, no belief, nor frailty of the human soul that can justify what they have been subjected to. What happened in France is an affront to the very essence of what it means to be a human being. Thoughts, prayers, and love to all of the families affected by this, and my support to the people of France in whatever they feel is the appropriate course of action to protect their great nation so that they can begin the long healing process.

• Like 5

Since the other thread got locked I want to make my thoughts made very clearly here: I'm so saddened for what France is going through right now. There is no cause, no belief, nor frailty of the human soul that can justify what they have been subjected to. What happened in France is an affront to the very essence of what it means to be a human being. Thoughts, prayers, and love to all of the families affected by this, and my support to the people of France in whatever they feel is the appropriate course of action to protect their great nation so that they can begin the long healing process.

Absoluetly Yes

• Like 1

Since the other thread got locked I want to make my thoughts made very clearly here: I'm so saddened for what France is going through right now. There is no cause, no belief, nor frailty of the human soul that can justify what they have been subjected to. What happened in France is an affront to the very essence of what it means to be a human being. Thoughts, prayers, and love to all of the families affected by this, and my support to the people of France in whatever they feel is the appropriate course of action to protect their great nation so that they can begin the long healing proces

What's happening in France is tragic. What is amazing is that in the U.S there have been upward of 200 mass shootings this year, it has become so commonplace that as a nation, we are no longer fazed by it. It happens one day and a week later it is all but forgotten by everyone except those directly affected by it

Steve (and I am addressing you directly) I NEVER told you how you should think. That WOULD be control. I said that people should think before they speak, THAT would be considerate of others.

• Like 3

Now you-all have an idea why the BS forum is/was created, this is the Norm there.

I understand there are a lot of opions out there, but this is an audio forum.

Get 5K posts and you can Rant just like the people on the internet.

Personnaly i do not post in the BS forum, i came for audio and various other hobbys.

• Like 4

I feel nothing but remorse for the lives that were taken...To all here.. if I offended anyone, that was my intention...

I do not own a weapon...I do not advocate anyone to own a weapon...If I had to kill for protein I would be a vegetarian...Hell folks, I can't go fishing because I feel bad for the fish...

Thanks for missing the point and making this about you.  Eight pronouns referring to yourself in three lines during a tragedy like this, tells us a lot about the focus. 

The first eleven words would have sufficed. 

Prayers for the victims in Paris. 

MM

I just deleted my further comments, thank you for getting me out of this thread

Now back to audio

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996
  • Like 1

Since the other thread got locked I want to make my thoughts made very clearly here: I'm so saddened for what France is going through right now. There is no cause, no belief, nor frailty of the human soul that can justify what they have been subjected to. What happened in France is an affront to the very essence of what it means to be a human being. Thoughts, prayers, and love to all of the families affected by this, and my support to the people of France in whatever they feel is the appropriate course of action to protect their great nation so that they can begin the long healing proces

What's happening in France is tragic. What is amazing is that in the U.S there have been upward of 200 mass shootings this year, it has become so commonplace that as a nation, we are no longer fazed by it. It happens one day and a week later it is all but forgotten by everyone except those directly affected by it

Steve (and I am addressing you directly) I NEVER told you how you should think. That WOULD be control. I said that people should think before they speak, THAT would be considerate of others.

This is what is wrong... "I said that people should think before they speak"

Hard to do with the way We and the World d is Wired for BAD NEWS

Since the other thread got locked I want to make my thoughts made very clearly here: I'm so saddened for what France is going through right now. (respectful snip, I just wanted to reference the post)

If we could all express our sentiments as well as you just did, no thread would ever need to be locked.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

I feel nothing but remorse for the lives that were taken...To all here.. if I offended anyone, that was my intention...

I do not own a weapon...I do not advocate anyone to own a weapon...If I had to kill for protein I would be a vegetarian...Hell folks, I can't go fishing because I feel bad for the fish...

So your intent was to offend?

Absolutely sickening what is going on in this world. I live in mid Michigan and have plenty of worries as far as a certain concentration of people not far from me. My heart goes out to all the innocent victims in France and around the world.

You have a militia group near you?

Ah, no, that's not what teaman meant, I am fairly sure.  But why don't we let teaman explain just exactly what he did mean?

Absolutely sickening what is going on in this world. I live in mid Michigan and have plenty of worries as far as a certain concentration of people not far from me. My heart goes out to all the innocent victims in France and around the world.

You have a militia group near you?

What problems might you perceive living near a Militia group?

• Like 1