Cornscala 2way

justinsweber

Truly incredible Klipsch Cornwall with all upgrades to make this one of the nicest Cornscala's you'll ever hear. It starts life with 2 original klipsch cabs with matching serial numbers. The cabs were refreshed by a cabinet finisher and look brand new. The grills are new as well. The tired old K33 was replaced with the mammoth Eminence 15C which is a direct drop in. The original K33 is made by eminence as well. The K700 mid horn and fried K77s are replaced with B&C DE85TN a true 2" driver able to cross at 400hz. The DE85tn is mated to Dave Harris/ Fastlane audio's crazy elliptical horn and is flush mounted into the cabs. Dave built this pair of speaker to prove his horns and the B&C DE85TN fits. Crossovers are ALK which is the only way to go with klipsch products. This is the APT12-500. What you're getting is a vintage set of cornwalls/ with 100% new parts spec'd to kick the *** of even the Cornwall III. 

Price is firm.

Justin 323-868-9722

$1800  Aliso Viejo CA (Near Irvine CA)

Pics

gallery_36992_156_365655.jpg

gallery_36992_156_373578.jpg

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/5310244483.html

• Like 4

Guest David H

I'd love to take credit. But this was Dave Harris' project. It was the first to receive the Eliptrac in a Cornwall.

Thank you either way ;-)

Don't sell yourself short, you had the cabs refinished and stepped up the ALK AP-12 crossovers.

I also seen to recall you helped me get those Cornwalls specifically to mod.

Sweet indeed, and I can vouch for Justin's speakers. (I have the 3 way version of this).

Those are all Justin.

Crossovers are ALK which is the only way to go with klipsch products.

That's funny on a variety of reasons predominantly that those crossovers aren't hooked up to anything Klipsch.

Beautiful speakers, I'd love to have them.  Good luck with your sale.

Bump!!

• Like 1

Guest David H
That's funny on a variety of reasons predominantly that those crossovers aren't hooked up to anything Klipsch. Beautiful speakers, I'd love to have them. Good luck with your sale. Bump!!

I never thought of it that way. LOL :P