FREE CONCERT TICKETS-BRIAN SETZER ORCHESTRA CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR

Jim

I have an extra set of concert tickets for The Brian Setzer Orchestra's Christmas Spectacular in The Bergen County Performing Arts Center next Saturday the 28th for anyone that would want to go. 8th row next to me. The couple that was going to go cancelled on me. Teaneck, NJ. $200.00 tickets free of charge.

Great offer Jim. Hope someone nearby takes you up on it.

Are you near South Orange?  Rickie Lee Jones is there tonight. Saw her here last night, and you should go for sure.

I am about 20 minutes or so from South Orange. Will see if there are tickets available.

That's a very gracious offer (sitting next to you that is  :P )

I figured I'd warn ahead of time. The venue is a very nice place to see concerts though, I've been there several times with the kids to see the B-52's and a few others. It's small enough to be intimate, but big enough to not be crushed. And he puts on a phenomenal show. His original drummer was awesome, don't know who he has now, and the horn section and back up singers give it such a nice blast from the past. His old bass player was awesome also as he used to stand up on it and play. Don't know if they are back with him though.

That's a very gracious offer (sitting next to you that is  :P )

I figured I'd warn ahead of time. The venue is a very nice place to see concerts though, I've been there several times with the kids to see the B-52's and a few others. It's small enough to be intimate, but big enough to not be crushed. And he puts on a phenomenal show. His original drummer was awesome, don't know who he has now, and the horn section and back up singers give it such a nice blast from the past. His old bass player was awesome also as he used to stand up on it and play. Don't know if they are back with him though.

You will not be disappointed with any of the players or the backup singers.  I'm not sure if the bass player is who you remember, but he was awesome and did play while standing on it.