Cheers To All

MyOwn

Woke up this morning thinking about Cornbread Dressing....

Woot! Woot!  SO looking forward to it!  Thanks for the prompt.

Dave

I'm here to state this fact.....If you haven't had Cornbread Dressing, find a recipe on line and go for it. You will think after tasting "What have I been eating all these years...Make sure you make your own cornbread from scratch :) :) :)

• Like 4

The PAW handles that from my mother's recipe.  Scratch cornbread, fresh sage.  And the best is always that from the bird. 

Dave

Absolutely yes...Years ago we use to got to My Aunt Myrtles for Thanksgiving Dinner...I was a young lad...Auntie Myrtle made everything from scratch...You know what really sucks???? She did not have any recipes written down :( :( :( and no one can reproduce the tastes this Gal put into her cooking...Her Cornbread Stuffing is still the talk at our table LOL....

• Like 1

i always liked dressing the most.  i would fill my plate with dressing and mashed potatoes and vegetables--turkey? who needs turkey when you have a plate full of stuffing?

as i write this, i remember a television commercial from my youth...not sure how it goes in its entirety; but, the punch line is “stuffing...not potatoes."

• Like 2

i always liked dressing the most.  i would fill my plate with dressing and mashed potatoes and vegetables--turkey? who needs turkey when you have a plate full of stuffing?

as i write this, i remember a television commercial from my youth...not sure how it goes in its entirety; but, the punch line is “stuffing...not potatoes."

Screw the Potatoes LOL :) :) :)

• Like 2