Cheers To All

MyOwn

She did not have any recipes written down and no one can reproduce the tastes this Gal put into her cooking

Neither did my mother.  But the taste was such a perfect memory I was able to gradually adjust the PAWs approach until it was dead on. 

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I say a big Cheers to you!!! :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBsqbtLn-I

In  the annals of good times, you are presented with JW in his primeness. Divin Duck

I LOVE Johnny WInter Seen him 3 times...The last show here in Council Bluffs "He Played at the Whiskey Roadhouse some years back....Stage hands helped him out on stage, seated him on a bar stool...He played for 2 hours non stop...Simply Phenomenal :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

What a coincidence, saw him 3 times too, quite awhile back. Would trade one of those to see the show you saw there. Figured you may be a fan of.

Well that is too cool! Like most versions of his Mean Town Blues, especially the blue screen live version on the tube. Boomy bass but worth it. :)

good Fortune to you

• Like 1

What a coincidence, saw him 3 times too, quite awhile back. Would trade one of those to see the show you saw there. Figured you may be a fan of.

Well that is too cool! Like most versions of his Mean Town Blues, especially the blue screen live version on the tube. Boomy bass but worth it. :)

good Fortune to you

Wow it is a small world...Enjoy this....

• Like 2