FS: Klipsch CF-3 Cherry - SW Iowa - $450 OBO

orrb_05

The bad - One has a bad mid/bass driver and the top has had water ring damage - tried to clean this up the best I could without stripping and it looks acceptable - missing grille badges - one grill with 1/8" hloe at the bottom.

The good - x-over upgrade by Mr . Crites - cabinets are in overall very good condition - fronts look good - Klipsch has a few mid/bass drivers in stock at $80 each.

Asking $450 OBO - local pickup in Red Oak, IA 51566.

Edited by orrb_05
  • Like 1

Hello.

I did read that the CF line was Klipsch answer to HIFI speakers, designed by Roy Delgado when he first started with Klipsch.

Line was dropped after 2 years because dealers did bot think it had the Klipsch sound?

Also, is it hard to find drivers for these?

Thanks. Very interested in these. I have been looking for CF for a while

Fred..

Hello.

I did read that the CF line was Klipsch answer to HIFI speakers, designed by Roy Delgado when he first started with Klipsch.

Line was dropped after 2 years because dealers did bot think it had the Klipsch sound?

Fred..

I liked my CF 3. Real responsive bass and a great horn. 

I just sold some 3s that were in need of a 10 inch driver.. I contacted Klipsch they had 9 in stock around 180.00 each this was about 6 weeks ago, 

I loved them just too big for my room ...just picked up a set of CF 1s they fit my room and still have a great sound 

• Like 1

Hello.

Fred..

Sent you a PM.

• Like 1