see what happens when you mock Ketchup

BigStewMan

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

So it's a nice place to be from............................

i see what you’re trying to do here ... yes, great place to be from and great to be there still if one can handle it. I confess, i was getting tired of the filth and crime and wanted a change of scenery. i talk to people here that think this is the greatest place on earth -- have lived here all their lives, and i bite my tongue; but, wonder why in the world people love this place. I can see visiting here; but how many trees can you look at, how many dirt trails can you walk and still be excited about it?  oh yeah, and the food sucks! I just told a guy (from Houston actually) that if he’s traveling to this area, “eat before you get here.”  And ketchup is over $5 a bottle. 

Just now, oldtimer said:

Run for mayor.  If you are not elected I will cross it off of my potential retirement spots.

Raider games on every television ... oh yeah, i’d outlaw cold weather. If the temps drop below 65 degrees, i’d round up all the weather people that are on television and send them to Idaho. 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2015 at 10:10 AM, oldtimer said:

Hunts recently beat Heinz in a taste test.  I tried some and agree Hunts had a better tomato flavor, this after being a Heinz fan for a long time.  That being said now I won't buy any brand with high fructose corn syrup, there definitely is a difference. 

Hunts is the only ketchup my daughters will use.  I can't really taste a difference, I'll use whatever is there, but I do like Whataburger's ketchup.

On 3/4/2018 at 5:57 PM, Gilbert said:

Hunts is the only ketchup my daughters will use.  I can't really taste a difference, I'll use whatever is there, but I do like Whataburger's ketchup.

driven through Texas twice. if i had known of this Whataburger, i would have stopped and gave it a whirl.

8 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

driven through Texas twice. if i had known of this Whataburger, i would have stopped and gave it a whirl.

Once upon a time Whataburger made a really good hamburger...... not so much anymore IMHO.....   I use to get withdraws when I lived in OK, There's no Whataburgers there..... but then I found Steak & Shake and the world was a better place. :-)