see what happens when you mock Ketchup

BigStewMan

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/4/2020 at 10:25 AM, dtel said:

Not for BSM, he would be constantly be licking the inside of the mask

when I was married, my wife and my brother were laughing at me because we went to McDonalds and as I was waiting for the food, I filled up one of those little white cups with Ketchup and was sipping on it while I waited. They thought I was nuts; but I was just hungry. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

In an effort to cut out the High Fructose corn syruo in Ketchup , we will be trying the Heinz Simply Ketchup -

@tigerwoodKhorns  was very nice is sending me a video regarding sugar , what an eye opener -

Heinz Tomato Ketchup Heinz

Yeah, he's a cool dude.  I know there is sugar in ketchup; but, I don't eat sweets ... couldn't tell you the last time I had a piece of cake or pie. I think I had some ice cream last year -- so maybe it all balances out? My blood work is in a good range. Cholesterol and triglycerides all better than recommended. Don't ask me how -- I eat like a 21 year old college guy, just not the sweet stuff. Sodium in my diet is the problem.  I NEVER put salt on anything EVER; but I eat a lot of canned stuff ... canned chili and chef boyardee raviolis. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At the end of the summer, wife made tomatoe relish, not ketchup but in the same direction.  No sugar, just tomatoes and herbs from the garden, onion and a bit of olive oil.  Tomatoes were the last of our summer garden, little grape variety, had a long time to ripen on the vine.  Dang it was good.  Would ruin a fellow for ketchup.  I hope that isn't mocking the ketchup gods.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 10:40 PM, RandyH000 said:
On 10/16/2020 at 9:59 PM, BigStewMan said:

when I was married, my wife and my brother were laughing at me because we went to McDonalds and as I was waiting for the food, I filled up one of those little white cups with Ketchup and was sipping on it while I waited. They thought I was nuts; but I was just hungry. 

Reminds me of hobo tomato soup.  Hot water and ketchup packs.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:59 PM, BigStewMan said:

You should try the new MacDonald's  "Spam-burger". Although I think the ketchup would ruin it.

JJK

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Edgar said:

I think you just described my recipe for spaghetti sauce ...

it's probably good too; but I'll admit that I still put ketchup on my spaghetti ... and chili, and potato salad, and lasagna, and steak, roast, chicken, pork chops, hamburgers, rice, baked potatoes, eggs ... well, you get the point. 

Like I've said many times, consider it a compliment if I put ketchup on the food you serve me. No way that I'm going to waste perfectly good ketchup on crappy food. 

Just now, JJkizak said:

You should try the new MacDonald's  "Spam-burger". Although I think the ketchup would ruin it.

JJK

is that the one that also has crumbled up Oreo cookies on top?   I do not EVER eat Chocolate. I've been .Choclate-free since 1982.  A man has to have some culinary standards.