see what happens when you mock Ketchup

BigStewMan

What about Peter Pan vs. Jif? I took a blind taste test the other day...

Dude!!! My wife complains because Kroger doesn't carry my favorite brand of Skippy Extra Chunk and has to go to Albertsons to buy it...In fact, she brought some home day before yesterday and let me know she made the special trip--I love that woman!  :P

• Like 1

Should be interesting.  I buy the Kroger brand and I am not sure who makes it.  Lately I have bought the budget Kroger brand and it is even better, it has less sugar.  When you want to go all out you go to the health food store and grind fresh peanuts right into the tub.

I've heard that a Vitamix blender has enough power to turn peanuts into peanut better.

If you can find coarse ground horseradish, it makes the best cocktail sauce regardless of the brand ketchup used.

Even better if you grind it yourself!

Dave

I feel the same way about my women.

Keith

• Like 2

Miracle Whip!!! And peanut butter and sliced bananas on wonder bread is so exquisite!!! Follow it with Old Crow and a Marlboro! Heaven!

My, we are having some fun aren't we.

Dave

Un frekin believable! Right now, I'm lookin at a Macintosh and a Granny Smith, and wondering, which is really best with beer?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Miracle Whip!!! And peanut butter and sliced bananas on wonder bread is so exquisite!!! Follow it with Old Crow and a Marlboro! Heaven!

My, we are having some fun aren't we.

Dave

Un frekin believable! Right now, I'm lookin at a Macintosh and a Granny Smith, and wondering, which is really best with beer?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

The Granny Smith. Tart, followed by bitter.

• Like 1

Should be interesting.  I buy the Kroger brand and I am not sure who makes it.  Lately I have bought the budget Kroger brand and it is even better, it has less sugar.  When you want to go all out you go to the health food store and grind fresh peanuts right into the tub.

I've heard that a Vitamix blender has enough power to turn peanuts into peanut better.

It does. Even has enough power to make hot soup from cold ingredients.

• Moderators

Ketchup + Horseradish

and a little Tabasco with raw Oysters   :P

Plus lemon juice and a dash or two of worchestershire sauce.  If you are going to doctor it, go all the way.

Yes, forgot about that :emotion-21: