Thanksgiving

oldred

Headed out to my family gathering at my sisters house in Kansa, a 14 hour drive :)

Please everybody, stay safe and enjoy your loved ones while you have the opportunity to do so!

Best wishes for everyone.... Roger

Stay safe Roger and have a great time.

Got the turkey soaking in the super secret brine solution to deep fry on Thursday morning,  I hope all of you have a great day!

Hmmmmm Super Secret Huh???? Care to share????

I do about a cup of course sea salt, a cup of brown sugar, some bay leaves, thyme, sage, ground pepper corns, apple cider and whatever fruit is in the fridge for about 24 hrs. then pack the cavity and skin with a rub consisting of whatever I'm in the mood for, including garlic, cyan, black pepper, chili powder and the rest depends on the mood.  :D   

• Like 1

I do about a cup of course sea salt, a cup of brown sugar, some bay leaves, thyme, sage, ground pepper corns, apple cider and whatever fruit is in the fridge for about 24 hrs. then pack the cavity and skin with a rub consisting of whatever I'm in the mood for, including garlic, cyan, black pepper, chili powder and the rest depends on the mood. :D

Yummy!!!!! Damn Im Hungry!!!!