I'm thinking of downsizing my RS7s...

maseline_98

Cool pic, but can you clarify for me?

The couch is flat against the flat back wall, and the TV is directly in front of the couch?

That is correct. It is against the backwall....The couch is about 15' from the 110" screen. I plan to move my media center into a "in wall" application to try to free up some floor space. I might be getting rid of my svs and moving to 2 smaller subs. The hope for the room is to goto a 5.2.4 setup. This is technically not a theater room. Its an entertaining mancave. I have a bar on the other side as well(with 3 taps).[emoji3]

I used the paramoric feature from my camera on phone.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Im only putting the media cabinet into the wall...the speakers are staying(at least for now). The fronts and center just sounds too good...

I've looked at your setup and tried to imagine how I would do it, or do it differently, but your original layout is so sano!

Nevertheless, some thing have changed for you since the first post.  You've decided to keep the RF-7's to go with the RC-7 because you like the sound?  I don't think you'll get argument from anyone on this forum with that conclusion.  B)

But that means no front Reference Premier with Atmos built-in (what was that term Chad used for the Atmos modules again, DAEES?).  You could go with some Atmos modules on top of the RF-7s which would get you to 5.2.2. 

RP-140SA_-_Back_635713415450532000_mediu

Seeing as how you don't have room for the same setup for the rear Atmos, in-ceiling seems like the only alternative, but I have no idea how well they would blend with front front Atmos modules.

I don't have Atmos and I don't have the knowledge or experience to really help you on what is the best setup.  There are some guys here who have dug into Atmos and love it so maybe one of them can get you some better advice.

I'm wondering if I can put them on the backwall facing foward...I know my wife doesn't want to see the wires and I can't run them done the backwall but i might be able to convince her. Just a not my couch is set all the way up against the back wall

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have a sectional too which is also against a back wall. Mine's more of a half wall and I've got a pair of RS52II's there which work fine with the 7II's. I mounted some floating shelves and reinforced them with decorative L braces.

Those RS7's are great speakers and worth trying to incorporate into your Atmos set up if possible. I have some for sides but don't do Atmos.

11.jpg8.jpgRear2_zps2d053972.jpg