RF-83 Surround System Feeler. 5.0

EDEBBOLD

Hey guys, new to the forum but a long time Klipsch lover.  I have a nice set of RF-83s with a RC-62 center and RS-42s I would like to sell.  The center and surrounds are in near perfect condition.  No noticeable scuffs or scratches and the drivers are in perfect condition.  The 83s have minor cosmetic damage that you have to look close to notice.  Some of the veneer is chipped but like I said it is unnoticeable unless you look really close.  The whole set is black veneer.   I want to get an idea on what I should ask for the set and would like to offer to a member before I list them locally.  I can provide pics to anyone interested.  The only reason I'm selling is because I picked up a pair of RF-7s and a RC-7 for a great price a while back and can't justify keeping both sets.  The 83s are in much better cosmetic condition so I thought those would be easier to sell.  Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.  

I will post pics but I really put the ad up to get some advice on a fair price for the set.  To answer the question on if I would sell the 83's seperately I guess the answer is yes.  Other than a set on the bay I haven't seen any for sale in a while.  What is a fair price on this forum and in case there is no interest here,  what should I ask locally?

Appreciate the input.  I guess to start I would list the whole set at $1500.00.  I know its higher than what you mentioned Scrappy but I believe they are worth it, and its a start.  Just the towers how does $1100 sound?  Once again, thanks for the input.