(old specs) Klipsch.com - Website/Search Box, what happened?

BusaDude

WTF indeed !

Website navigation isn't too bad once familiar with the menu selection process.

Seeing the original specification sheets is a nice touch in comparison to the old condensed version.

BUT - to completely drop the heritage line specs is a real loss.

Another example - Why would you spec the RSW-12 and not the 15?

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0000,000,000,000,000,000…………….. that they are soon again included.

Edited by Arrow#422
  • Like 1

• Administrators

You guys, the specs are still available online for most products. They just aren't listed on the page in full. The spec sheets are still downloadable on the product pages. There are a few tweaks we are still making and as with most brand new things, bugs may happen. Thanks.

• Like 3

You guys, the specs are still available online for most products. They just aren't listed on the page in full. The spec sheets are still downloadable on the product pages. There are a few tweaks we are still making and as with most brand new things, bugs may happen. Thanks.

Lets hope it gets fixed SOON! Because the spec sheets are NOT available as a download right now for most, if not all, of the discontinued products... Including LaScala, Forte, Chorus, Epic CF and KLF. I'm sure there are others, but those are the only ones I've checked.

• Administrators

Lets hope it gets fixed SOON! Because the spec sheets are NOT available as a download right now for most, if not all, of the discontinued products... Including LaScala, Forte, Chorus, Epic CF and KLF. I'm sure there are others, but those are the only ones I've checked.

All the products that had spec sheets available for download on the old site still have them available on our new one.

Yes there are some that don't have (and haven't had, even on the old site) downloadable spec sheets for some reason. We'll get to the bottom of that. Thanks for asking so.... nicely?

• Like 3

All the products that had spec sheets available for download on the old site still have them available on our new one.

Yes there are some that don't have (and haven't had, even on the old site) downloadable spec sheets for some reason. We'll get to the bottom of that. Thanks for asking so.... nicely?

Well when certain reference information has been available online for YEARS (a decade or more?) and then is deleted basically overnight, without ANY type of warning or explanation???

Would just like the "specs"/information to be put back and made available for ALL the speakers (new or discontinued), whether there was a downloadable spec sheet or not.

Thanks for working to get things put back to where they were.

Becoming more obvious this website change wasn't well thought out... Still no specs for the discontinued (and most important) speakers. Over 2 weeks now.

Just a thought... Instead of deleting everything, with no idea of when it might be replaced. Just leave it up until all the new spec sheets/PDF's are ready for ALL the products.

Edited by GPBusa

• Administrators

The old specs will be coming back... soon™. In other words, it is on my list, along with a metric crapload of other super-high-priority post-launch things that I'm working through. I promise we'll get to it.

In the meantime, if you have an immediate need for specs that aren't displayed on the klipsch website, you can use our normal support channels, such as our support ticketing system: http://support.klipschgroupinc.com/. Our customer service folks will do their best to help you out to the best of their abilities.

As for the comment "this website change wasn't well thought out", I don't think you understand a lot of things related to my job. That's OK.

• Like 1