KP-250

ob1kduby

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2015 at 3:38 AM, ob1kduby said:

Thank you very much my friend!   I have 8 heresy boxes im converting to 250's. tri-amping them with the upgraded parts. hope they do well for a p.a. system...

not sore they will , but there they are -------so use them

On 12/1/2015 at 3:38 AM, ob1kduby said:

Thank you very much my friend!   I have 8 heresy boxes im converting to 250's. tri-amping them with the upgraded parts. hope they do well for a p.a. system...

not enough bass output -

No idea why he's tri-amping the speakers for PA.

yeah - that can lead to component failure - these are best to be used with the KP 250 crossover since it is a marvel and Bob Crites had already explained this  -   in addition to the AGC 2.5 amp fuse -

Bob added the Klipsch shematic -

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/81741-kp-250-crossover-discussion/

Edited by Randyh

• 1 month later...

I used Klipsch Heresy's for PA applications for years , no Sub. I used 2 on each side on stands. I always got complements on the Sound quality.  Granted these were not huge outdoor concerts, for those I used the heresy for side fill.  The KP250 is a great Pa speaker, get a great sounding amplifier though, they will reveal a harsh amp in an instant. Never bi amped or tri amped. Except outdoors, then I ran the Klipsch subs on there own amps. Always used Crown amps outdoors, K1, and K2.

• 2 weeks later...