HELP! Bluetooth Klipsch R6?

johnnydrama

I just jumped on a pair of Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless for the gym for $99 yesterday on Amazon. I always look to Klipsch products first but didn't think they had an offering in this genre. The A5s were the only workout headphones I thought they had but they are wired.

Then I was perusing Best Buys app and stumbled upon these

http://www.bestbuy.com//site/klipsch-r6-wireless-earbud-headphones-black/4493901.p?id=1219754431697&skuId=4493901

Weird thing is I've searched and they are mentioned nowhere on Klipsch's website or any other sites.

Are these a new release or a Best Buy exclusive or something? Any info? I would have been willing to pay the extra $50 for a Klipsch set had I known.

Edited by johnnydrama

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Bought the Klipsch R6 Bluetooth last month. The sound is great, like always, but the headphones are complete rubbish.

They don't stay on my ears and always fall off, not talking about running.

Now after 3 weeks they quit, not recharging anymore, not working anymore.

Contacted Klipsch about warranty:

Unfortunately 'autocaredepot' is not an authorized dealer. Any products sold by unauthorized dealers are not entitled to Klipsch warranty coverage, as they did not receive the product from us and we can’t verify where it came from or its condition

I am very disappointed, shitty product and no support at all.

Shame on you Klipsch.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...