New Jubilee's OMG They are stunning

Pete H

OMG, they are stunning and brilliant and shiny!  I've waited so long to have the $$$ to get these and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have them. :P   Ok, maybe I don't have them yet, but it cost the same and I believe that I've made an investment in the future to be able to have them.  Denise has waited a long time for this (6.5 years) and I know that she is as thrilled as I will be when I get those Jub's.  On the bright side, lol, this insures that I will be in Hope for the 2016 pilgrimage and I will not be on a budget.  Have a great evening, and sorry for the bait and switch.  I found a woman that has accepted (not understands) my audio addiction.   Life is good!

post-32129-0-17460000-1448929799_thumb.j

• Like 6

You bought a diamond instead of Jubs? 

The horror, the horror...

I suppose it's too late to hop on a cheap flight to Vegas, get her drunk, do a drive by at a wedding chapel, return the ring and get some jubs.

All right I've just about had it with people on this forum getting married without consulting me beforehand.

Oh, I suppose congrats are in order, grumble, grumble, grumble...

• Like 2

I suppose it's too late to hop on a cheap flight to Vegas, get her drunk, do a drive by at a wedding chapel, return the ring and get some jubs.   All right I've just about had it with people on this forum getting married without consulting me beforehand.

Dear Thebes...back in 1982 i took this gal to Vegas. In between blackjack hands we got married. I lost the blackjack hands and in 2007 we got divorced. In between those events, i bought some Klipsch speakers. I’m functionally insane; but, can still move like the wind. I’m irresponsible with money; but, people say I smell good. I took an IQ test and scored 134--they said that was pretty good; but, i liked drugs more and i’m actually more proud that i can lift 80 pounds clean over my head.

i hope you have some advice for me, i’ll put my shoes on just in case.

Kindest Regards,

Steve

Edited by BigStewMan

• Moderators
I’m functionally insane; but, can still move like the wind. I’m irresponsible with money; but, people say I smell good. I took an IQ test and scored 134--they said that was pretty good; but, i liked drugs more and i’m actually more proud that i can lift 80 pounds clean over my head. i hope you have some advice for me, i’ll put my shoes on just in case. Kindest Regards, Steve

Impressive, it's all beginning to make sense :o  :P

Advice, :unsure:  just keep on, she just hasn't found you yet but she will, it will happen, I just hope she's not crazy, just a little hippiish.  :wacko:  :D

• Like 1