Klipsch continues to amaze

jason str

Klipsch continues to amaze me by how poor their service is.

Even to a long time customer as myself.

In the past i have had lots of good experiences dealing with Klipsch parts department, recently not so much.

My most recent experience i was looking for some new Klipsch tags for the ones missing on a pair of Heresy's i picked up for myself, now after 3 weeks i was starting to wonder why it was my new pie logo's i ordered were not here yet.

Turns out my card was never charged.

Bad enough to pay $12-$14 each (i forget the exact amount as i was never charged) for a 50 cent badge and then wanting like $15 to send them out to me but hey i wanted some badges on my speakers.

Hey Klipsch its free advertisement.

Sent as a reminder i still have no tags and there is no way I'm calling back, waiting on hold for 20+ minutes only to be dissapointed once again.

• Like 1

It certainly seems as though Customer Service with larger companies is a thing of the past.  I can remember when customer service was there highest priority because they knew poor service was a death nail.  

Today it seems the younger generation makes excuses and and believes we should all practice apathy,  give the Company a pass on poor service, be patient BLAH BLAH BLAH  :angry:

• Like 1

people still use the phone to contact companies?

Luckily I can just email the parts guys, really easy.  Although, I used to work with Jeremy McWilliams, he's actually really great, service was awesome.  Last couple of times I got a different guy, not sure who it is.  Not sure if anything has changed or what.  

Not only the customer service but also the quality of the goods. Most of these conglomerated companies end up going after profit first and quality second. I can see that already happening inside the Klipsch lines. Too bad.

I saw no evidence of that whatsoever for the products being manufactured in Hope during our factory tour this past April.

It seems this is the norm now days and I don't get it. Anyway I'm only a few miles from the plant in Hope if I could I would go pick them up and send them to you.

Kind of you to offer, i will wait until the speakers are done and try again.

Nice to have them so close to you.

Not only the customer service but also the quality of the goods. Most of these conglomerated companies end up going after profit first and quality second. I can see that already happening inside the Klipsch lines. Too bad.

I saw no evidence of that whatsoever for the products being manufactured in Hope during our factory tour this past April.

When I heard the latest Promedia 2.1 it looks like the speakers and sub are both cheaped out on compared to mine that is about seven years old.

Call Colter he has a few left over

Mark

I should have just asked him first.

My last 2 calls to Klipsch prior to this badge hunt were for recone kits on some older models, no longer available.

Looks like all they want to do is sell people new speakers.

• Like 1

For the record I'm not here to bash Klipsch in any way but hoping instead this may be a wakeup call to get back in gear.

Hope the next move is not outsourcing service to India or something, nothing worse than not being able to understand the person you are speaking to.

When things were handled in Hope, they got done. A nice lady always took care of me there from badges to KG 4 bass drivers to finding the exact paint match for me.  After I needed a couple of tweeters for some La Scalas 3 or 4 years back, I got directed to Indy and got voice mail for the "parts man" which there was no call back from.  I tried again with the same result and never tried again. 

Thank goodness for Bob Crites

• Like 2