Klipsch continues to amaze

jason str

If Klipsch were to add a "Parts" section (Discontinued and Current Models) to their website it would alleviate a lot of the frustration issues and free up the phones to customer service / parts.

I realize that there are thousands of different parts for hundreds of models but a search / availability / add to cart / checkout function would be great.

Just my humble opinion

• Moderators

If Klipsch were to add a "Parts" section (Discontinued and Current Models) to their website it would alleviate a lot of the frustration issues and free up the phones to customer service / parts.

I realize that there are thousands of different parts for hundreds of models but a search / availability / add to cart / checkout function would be great.

Just my humble opinion

I think they have had issues with "parts" in the past. Some parts they will only sell you if you provide serial numbers of your speakers, people were buying their parts to make DIY speakers.

They really are not in the parts business, but they do need to maintain parts, at least for awhile, to make their current stuff, etc. Then I assume they keep around what they have left over when things get changed, discontinued. Once they are gone, they are gone.

When Klipsch does send parts do they give you a tracking number? They have not done that when I ordered parts in the past, including large horns.

Edited by dwilawyer

When Klipsch does send parts do they give you a tracking number? They have not done that when I ordered parts in the past, including large horns.

I would be surprised if they did not have this as part of their normal course of business....I mean, it's just a common, expected piece of information, right? 

Just my humble opinion

I can't see this happening because they like to screen these purchases to try to prevent clones from being built.  I'm surprised that the reconing speaker site can allow it.  

I would be surprised if they did not have this as part of their normal course of business....I mean, it's just a common, expected piece of information, right? 

I've ordered 12 grand worth of stuff at the same time and didn't get a tracking number.  It's not normally provided automatically on anything.  

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

• Administrators
If Klipsch were to add a "Parts" section (Discontinued and Current Models) to their website

Just popping in here to say we have been talking about doing something like this very recently. I can't say if or when it would happen, and to what extent, but I can say we've talked about it. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

And to answer concerns over customer service - it's something I know we are always trying to improve on. I don't see our CS department moving away from Indy any time soon, from what I see around here. Thanks.

Anyone have carpet spikes for a RF-7 II?  I ordered them before thanksgiving and they haven't arrived.   :(

If you really need some that bad I probably have some laying around you can have for free.  I never did install mine.  Not sure where they are though.  By the time you bought some of these then pay $15 shipping you could probably have some of the premium audiophile ones that's supposed to be better for some reason or another and are easily available.  

Thanks for the offer, but I just called Klipsch back and was told that I should receive them on Friday of this week. 

My speakers used to sit on wood floors, but we've moved them up to our new HT which has exceptionally thick carpet.  I found one set of the spikes, but the other was AWOL.  The spikes definitely help with stability on thick carpet.    

• Like 1