FS: Dell D630 Laptops W7 Pro x86 120gb HD 3gb Memory

avguytx

I have 6 laptops that were retired from a school and I've gone through and wiped the hard drives and done a licensed and clean install of Windows 7 Pro 32 bit. I've installed the latest Java, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player, Microsoft Security Essentials, and also Open Office (open source version of Word, Excel, Power Point, etc). These use the Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 CPU, have 3GB of memory and a 120GB hard drive. All drivers are updated as are Windows updates to this point. Power supply is included. Please let me know if you are interested and have any questions.

$90 shipped via PayPal gift payment.

post-26913-0-32220000-1449590137_thumb.j

post-26913-0-40900000-1449590151_thumb.j

post-26913-0-73300000-1449590163_thumb.j

post-26913-0-24580000-1449590175_thumb.j

post-26913-0-97380000-1449590188_thumb.j

What size are they. Sorry if I am missing the info somewhere.?

I will take one as well... but I can wait for the next batch if these are all spoken for. If anything falls through I will pay promptly.

Thank you!

Tim

Edited by teaman

What size are they. Sorry if I am missing the info somewhere.?

I will take one as well... but I can wait for the next batch if these are all spoken for. If anything falls through I will pay promptly.

Thank you!

Tim

Hey Tim...  They are 14.1" diagonal screens.

OK.....finally home and some time to update the thread.  I went back in order of responses via PM and posted which is the fair way of doing things, to me.  At this point, the final three I have are spoken for by Dr Who and Discgolfer.  Between the posts here and PM's, here's who's asked.

teaman (1)

newtune (2)

7heavenlyplaces (1)

Rivernuggets (1) 

kogged (1)

tidmac (1)

Pete H (1)

I should have 10 more done by weekend which will leave 4.  And, there may be more than that.  Now, no one is held to this so if you change your mind, no harm, no foul, of course.  

I'm sorry for the delay in posting.  I had to come home and make dinner, do homework, then make a couple of peanut butter chocolate chip pies for a pot luck tomorrow.  haha.

Edited by avguytx