Thank you

jason str

I've only dealt with parts once.  It wasn't even for my own component.  They provided the part even though it was a month or two out of warranty.  I have nothing bad to say about Klipsch customer service.  But as recently discussed on a far away thread, it might be part of my aura/karma.  So what's wrong with the rest of you?  (lol)

Are those have a designated  part number or anything like that Jason?  I want two of those as well, but don't know what to say they are.  Im guessing they came from Indy?

Pretty sure i called hope but it was almost a month ago so don't quote me.

Have a bunch of numbers written down on my notepad, think the pie logo's PN is 070249.

If that # is not correct for any reason just ask for a set of current pie logo badges from the Heritage line.

Hire a few more CSR's and spread some $$$ around, the economy will thank you - as well as the loyal following.   :)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that your statement is probably the last thing Jay needed to hear.  Really.  I mean, he did say the situation was being rectified, and that customers should see an improvement very soon.

I don't want to be rude here, but please, this is a huge company with an enormous bureaucratic bunch of bullshit that they have to go through to get much of anything done, so unless this issue is completely ignored (which it isn't), and nothing changes (we will see), I would recommend giving them a break.  I can only imagine the call volume right now during the holidays.  

• Like 1

Hmmmmm.  smiley face doesn't assist in softening comments anymore?

Chill-ax

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Cheap shots are not appreciated in public posts.

Anyone, PM me if you feel the need to send shots across my bow - integrity 1st.

Just sayin' 

Edited by Arrow#422