RF-83 and RC-64 - $2000 Baltimore

calhockey10

That's far from a deal, I probably wouldn't post it.

Mark

Too lazy?  :lol:

BTW, where in the Alert section does it stipulate that posts need to be "good deals"?

See below:

Alerts!
Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.
Edited by Arrow#422

Seller motivation, condition, and final selling price are all variables that tend to be hidden behind the original "listing".  There is NO need to rag on a poster for sharing information.  Good deal or bad, who cares?  If members are paying attention then most here will know rough values and an inquisitive buyer must usually uncover the "rest of the story" from a seller anyway.

Keep posting your finds !

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Not really a deal. Had my RF-83's posted here for 850 (and couldn't sell them to you guys!), and only cleared 500 on the center. People are cheap, especially Craigslist people.

that tendency is also present here at times

ADD - No smiley emoticon on my original comment - just an observation.

Sorry if it hit too close to home.

Edited by Arrow#422
  • Like 1

That's what I was getting at too, although Craigslist people are even more frugal than the nice (and cheap) folks here ;)

It's 100% OK though.  I'm not rich either, and wouldn't be so cheap if I was.

Not really a deal. Had my RF-83's posted here for 850 (and couldn't sell them to you guys!), and only cleared 500 on the center. People are cheap, especially Craigslist people.

that tendency is also present here at times

• Like 1

It doesn't say an Alert has to be a good deal, but there are probably a couple thousand CL postings that are Klipsch throughout the country. Should we post them all? And then who's going to take the time to go through them all? BTW, I found it funny that center in Chicago for $50 I posted as a joke, you thought was OK because the badge might be worth $10.

• Like 1

Arrow, you seem like you know an awful lot about this forum after only a couple hundred posts. Why is that?

Mark

lurker for over a year - how else? :D

And, I am very good at what I do, whatever that may be.

Edited by Arrow#422

I believe that the OPUS radar is far and away the best in the country. He quit posting because people got pissy if he landed a deal before they could.

Thoughts on THAT JWEB?

Mark

I think it's sad. OPUS alerted so many people about so many deals. You know that 'few bad apples' thing. It was great to have the positive response from people on here when I found my first set of KLF30. 

I tried to broach the subject about respecting our fellow members when they're trying to score a deal. 

Another shout out thanks to OPUS for the deals he alerted me to.and no one sabotaged. 

• Like 1

I believe that the OPUS radar is far and away the best in the country. He quit posting because people got pissy if he landed a deal before they could.

Thoughts on THAT JWEB?

Mark

I think it's sad. OPUS alerted so many people about so many deals. You know that 'few bad apples' thing. It was great to have the positive response from people on here when I found my first set of KLF30. 

I tried to broach the subject about respecting our fellow members when they're trying to score a deal. 

Another shout out thanks to OPUS for the deals he alerted me to.and no one sabotaged. 

+ a gazillion.

B, you're still the man & I personally thank you for the discussions and informational sharing.

Edited by Arrow#422