Help me ID what I have

Pilar

Ah, you're a local guy.  Visalia here.  Those are some great speakers you have there, and like others have said, listen to them before you decide to sell them.  I will tell you this -- if you do decide to sell them and buy something new in their place, comparable performance will cost you more for one speaker than you can get for the pair of those.

Yes, they are bass-shy, but paired with a competent sub, those are "last speakers I buy in my life" level.  If you want to hear what they'll sound like with well integrated subs, shoot me a note and come up the highway for a visit.  I have La Scalas I can demo for you, and sonically they're pretty much the same thing.

Congrats and welcome!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me identify these?  Any help would be greatly appreciated I traded a pair of Bose indoor/outdoor speakers for these with a friend!!  The back speaker is busted on one of them but thats it....the only legible thing on the sticker was KG4 1985..... thanks!!attachicon.gifIMG_7833.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_7834.JPG

KG4 is the model number. If the damage you are talking about is the dented dust cap, it will not affect the sound.

The specs are awol right now but here's the info page.

http://www.klipsch.com/products/kg-4

Can someone help me identify these? Any help would be greatly appreciated I traded a pair of Bose indoor/outdoor speakers for these with a friend!! The back speaker is busted on one of them but thats it....the only legible thing on the sticker was KG4 1985..... thanks!! IMG_7833.JPG IMG_7834.JPG

The Klipsch U.S. website is supposedly being updated and all the specs for the old/discontinued models is not available...

But, the Australian version of the website still has the information...

http://www.klipsch.com.au/kg-4/details

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone help me identify these?  Any help would be greatly appreciated I traded a pair of Bose indoor/outdoor speakers for these with a friend!!  The back speaker is busted on one of them but thats it....the only legible thing on the sticker was KG4 1985..... thanks!!attachicon.gifIMG_7833.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_7834.JPG

Even though the passive radiator surround is ripped on the one speaker, you made a good trade. Any time you can trade in a pair of blose for a single Klipsch, do it.  :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...