Next Best after RF-7 ii?

ClintonH

What would be the next best Reference model to the RF-7ii's? Out of all the models out there new or used? I want to upgrade my front stage which is currently RF-35's and RC-35, bought those when they were first brought out.

100% HT

Can't fit the RF-7ii's in the space I have and $4400 for 2 speakers is a no go with the wife. :/

that's crazy, nearly equal amount of money needed to be paid in customs...

• Like 1

What would be the next best Reference model to the RF-7ii's? Out of all the models out there new or used? I want to upgrade my front stage which is currently RF-35's and RC-35, bought those when they were first brought out.

100% HT

Can't fit the RF-7ii's in the space I have and $4400 for 2 speakers is a no go with the wife. :/

that's crazy, nearly equal amount of money needed to be paid in customs...

?? No I didn't say that, it's high but not that high. Shipping is pretty nuts on something this big though.

where in Canada are you?

Edmonton AB

Sorry but tht is wrong. It uses the same size drivers but they are no where near the same. The 8" pro woofers are more efficient and beefier than the 8" drivers from your towers. The tweeter is much larger. The one In the seos seems to be about the same size at the 1.25" that was in my rf-63's. My seos are currently at a friends who has about a 15,000$ legacy setup for home theater and he is loving them. And his legacys are crazy nice.

Yeah that's why I asked since the specs read "close" is what I said.

Regardless I think I got it figured out without going DIY, that would cost me more $$ in the long run anyway. I'm obsessive about finish work (autobody by trade), would take way too much of my time.

BTW thanks for all the comments and suggestions guys, appreciate it.

Edited by ClintonH