F-20 Amplification

Pete H

Warranty on the Bash amps is 1 year, but on the Dayton Audio equipment it's 5 years so unless somebody chimes in about those being junk (Dave likes the Dayton SA230 which I would imagine is produced by the same contractor that does the plate amps)  I think for the additional warranty, I should give one of there plate amps a whirl.  What say ye? :lol:

Listen to Dave.

Sorry about the earlier post, should have read better and saw one was for a friend.

Not sure but i think i may have recommended that to Dave but it does not really matter.

My Dayton is old, been dragged around to different places & still running strong plus the warranty is hard to beat.

Just placed an order for 1 SA230, for the additional $$ of the plate amp, the adjustments will be easily accessible and I can run this against the inuke and other amps I have to see if there's any reason to do something different on the second one.  I will report everything when the build is completed but at least all of the parts are here or on their way.  Thanks, as always, for the input.

Finished yet?

Ok Carl, The drivers and misc parts just shipped yesterday afternoon, but the plan is to start cutting panels this evening and then really get on it over the weekend, in between all the Christmas events.  Unlike your build that you were done, and then announced it and posted the pictures.  LOL

I'm wanting to do my buddy's without any exposed fasteners so I can just apply edge banding and stain it and clear it to try and blend it with his cherry 35's, so I may alter things slightly with some cleats on the inside cormers or just massive amounts of clamps, I'm not sure and will see as I get into it and mock up the panels.  BB can really finish out great and that would save him from veneering the whole thing.  Mine will be black painted or duratex so the trusty crown stapler will be used for that one.