ATI AT2007 7 channel multichannel fully differential amp $2300 now $2250!

etc6849

This is an awesome amp! The cleanest sounding amp I've ever had in my theater. Even with my Klipsch La Scala's I used to own I could hear no hiss coming from just the amp (there will be some hiss with any processor/preamp though).

I bought it direct from ATI on 3/2013 before the large price increase. I registered it, so it should have a 10 year warranty from ATI, but I can't gaurantee that this is transferrable or not. I will inform ATI of the ownership transfer though.

Near Columbia, SC and I can make someone a great combo deal if they came in person and paid cash.  Also selling a Marantz AV8801 processor/preamp:  https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/161076-marantz-av8801-processor-audyssey-pro-kit-license-1450/

Highlights:

• Fully differential 7 channel amp
  • Up to 375 watts into 4 ohms (1kHz signal)
  • Full bandwidth all channels driven 300 watts into 4 ohms
  • Separate toroidal transformer windings for each channel
  • Rack mountable version as shown. Feet are off in the picture, but original feet included.
  • Weighs ~100 pounds
  • Retails for $4495 after ATI's price increase
  • Built in the USA, even the torroidal transformer is wound here
  • http://www.ati-amp.com/at2000.php

Transaction Details:

• Paypal verified address required (sellers address is paypal verified)
  • If buying in person, cash only
  • I've sold a few things on AVSforum and Klipsch's forum
  • You can check my feedback on my ebay account etc6849
  • Double boxed and shipped from 29063 (buyer pays shipping although we can work that out if you are on the east coast)
  • Original ATI invoice included

ATI makes high end amps for other manufacturers. If you are unfamiliar with their company google for more information. Here are some details on how this amp is manufactured: http://www.ati-amp.com/about.php

I'm only selling this because my wife is finally saying something about all the stuff I have laying around.  I love this amp and personally don't want to sell it, but I replaced it with 500 lbs worth of used amps that cost A LOT more.  This amp sounds fantastic on efficient speakers like the La Scala II's I used to own.  If you hear any hiss from this thing, it's from your preamp.

Let's make a local pickup combo deal!  Also selling the following:

ECM8000 mic

M-Audio mic preamp

Yamaha RX-V1300

and some other stuff including bedroom furniture so bring a trailer :)

spec2.jpg

post-31898-0-32520000-1451064421_thumb.j

post-31898-0-70720000-1451064426_thumb.j

post-31898-0-71480000-1451064431_thumb.j

post-31898-0-21680000-1451064440_thumb.j

post-31898-0-40680000-1451064448_thumb.j

post-31898-0-94160000-1451064455_thumb.j

Edited by etc6849
  • Like 1

Thanks guys!  I can do a killer package deal on this and the Marantz AV8801 if someone wanted to come pay cash and pick them both up.

Obviously once we involve paypal and shipping stuff that's over a 100 lbs, there's less attraction to a combo deal for me...

Now please, go bump that thread also as it's a lot easier to ship:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/161076-marantz-av8801-processor-audyssey-pro-kit-license-1450/

Thanks!  I've ran La Scala's, RF-83's and Palladiums all off this amp.  Every time I was really impressed with the sound, no BS at all. 

Even if someone uses 5 of the channels, they could bi-amp the other two by adding a mini DSP in the mix and have a killer sounding setup.

The amp is priced such that someone can try it out, and sell it later for what they paid.  If they scratch it or something, at worst they might lose a $100 or so when they resale it.  I'm probably going to regret selling this just like with my La Scala II's, but the truth is my house is only so big and I simply don't need more than one killer setup.

They mate well with RF-5's, that's for sure.
Edited by etc6849

Ok, I lowered the price $50!

However, if you drove to my home and paid in cash like Kenny did on the other stuff, I can truly make you a killer deal as I don't want to ship this thing and have enough amps.

I'm not needing money or anything and have no problems keeping this fine amp, so the local deal still needs to be reasonable and should be discussed through a PM only if you are serious about driving to Irmo, SC.  I can also let you hear an awesome Palladium setup for free :)

This unit is truly mint and includes the original invoice, all packaging, and was really purchased in 2013, etc... 

I could even provide you the serial number via a PM provided you don't share it, and then you could call ATI directly to verify purchase date, warranty left, that I really own it, etc...

Hey guys, kenny here. Just wanted to post here. I just bought a few things from ell. Him and his wife were most gracious. I have been on stage most of my life and been in countless top studios around the country. But when I walked into his home theater, I couldnt believe it. Yea he has top notch equipment, but the time and effort he put in the acoustics is outstanding which most of you know is at least 50 percent of the importance of the sound. So hats off to you for a remarkable job and thanks for the deal. Ps, someone buy this amp before I go back and get it, thanks again