RF7, RS7,RC7, RSW7 $2700

ZEUS121996

Knock it down some (-$500) and it would be about right for the used market - assuming excellent condition.

The sub is the wild card in this set.

I've got a set local without the sub available for $1750.

Seriously guys - I think I'm spot on, even though better deals have been had - condition is everything!

Edited by Arrow#422

Well, as a buyer, you obviously want the lowest price.

As a seller, you're probably going to want to reach across the communication channels and kick someone right square in the BALLS for even considering that your gear is "only" worth "X".

Here's to the guys looking to sell at acceptable pricking levels.   :emotion-21:

AND, for those looking to hit grand slams on gear sales, well, you need to get a dose of reality preferably by a fastball high & inside - without a helmet!

@ $1000, I'd buy ALL of the available RF's for that rate Mark.

My point is that pawn shops pay 25-30% of what they ask for items. At least the 2 pawn shop owners I know do, so if they have 1k in them, I wouldn't be surprised. And if I owned that type of business, I would work on the same margins. 

I agree and I think everyone here would, if we could buy that set up for 1k we all would. Of course, supply and demand would then drive the price.

You tell me, would the price go up or down?

Mark

• Like 1