Texarkana bound...

Mallette

There must be a really good reason leaving Galveston for Tex/Ark.

Yep.  It's called "Houston," a cesspool surround by a swamp that is between us and the rest of the world.  Apologies to those who like it, but I am a country boy who has been forced to live in places like DFW, Singapore, Houston, etc all my life.  Texarkana is a place in the heart for me, and the Regional Music Heritage Center a dream.  Further, I'll be about the same distance from Hope and Rodney Newton's farm as I am from downtown Houston...MUCH better neighbors!

Dave

I see no reason to apologize, I lived in Texas for awhile, back in the 80's. Houston wasn't any better then either, LOL.

Good luck on it all, and hope nothing is lost in the move! K-horns won't be lost, we know that....

Houston in the rear view mirror in about an hour.  Much I love about the Gulf Coast, Galveston, and the Seabrook/Kemah area, but I will not miss having that massive mess between me and the rest of the world! 

We'll have to make a number of trips back but I can live with that. 

Dave

In two weeks it will be 45 years since I left the old downtown Trailways terminal for Fort Polk, LA.  Took a while to get back. 

BTW, love your sig line now.  It is SO true.   Now, I have some digital that Ray would like, but the percentage of digital that lives up to it's promise is MUCH smaller that the amount of analog that does.  I have 78s that sound a lot better than many, if not most, CDs and I am certain Ray would have fully agreed.

Dave

Edited by Mallette

Houston in the rear view mirror in about an hour.  Much I love about the Gulf Coast, Galveston, and the Seabrook/Kemah area, but I will not miss having that massive mess between me and the rest of the world! 

We'll have to make a number of trips back but I can live with that. 

Dave

Then you can lay back and forget all that autonomous car stuff :emotion-14:

Happy New Year!