Klipsch Stadium broken and unresponsive

dtximages

The blue bluetooth light is blinking rapidly and is unresponsive.  It does not show up as a bluetooth device on my phone. Also, it will not switch between sources.  I have held down the back two buttons to perform a factory reset and nothing happens at all.  I've left the unit unplugged for extended periods of time as well and no luck.

Please help!

• Like 1

• Moderators

The blue bluetooth light is blinking rapidly and is unresponsive. It does not show up as a bluetooth device on my phone. Also, it will not switch between sources. I have held down the back two buttons to perform a factory reset and nothing happens at all. I've left the unit unplugged for extended periods of time as well and no luck.

Please help!

Did anything change, new phone?

Replying to all..  My BT on my phone works fine and yes I turned it on and off.  Also, no other inputs will work.  It won't even switch inputs.  ALL I GET is a very fast blinking blue light where it should be slow blinking or solid, or another color depending on the input.  

The factory reset (hold two buttons on the back) will not do anything either.

This is a tough one because so few people own this speaker. 

Thanks for the humor and advice haha.

Is there an option for wired playback on the stadium? Try that OP to see if you can at least get sound out of it.

BTW... do you like your stadium? I can see myself buying one someday as a Klipsch oddity.

Right now he doesn't like it at all. I'm looking at picking one up, the couple people I know that have them said they are awesome

@ $2k new, they should be

Mark

• 2 years later...

I have the same exact problem with my Klipsch Stadium (June 2018). Can't find a solution yet. I even tried to pull te power chord away for about 10 minutes and then replugged it... nothing changed after that: the blue button on the left is still permanently blinking, and the factory reset does not work.

I can only turn the Klipsch Stadium on and off. Maybe a firmware upgrade could solve this?