FS: oppo BDP-105; Belles, Palladium 17B, B&W 805D, etc.

Blister8160

I wish this would have shown up in a week or so...  reworking gear and might need this for a second system!  The preamp on these are very very good.  The digital volume control on the 105 is out of this world.  Never heard so much detail at low volumes.

If I wasn't already running 2 Oppos on 2 different systems, I'd jump on it. Fair pricing. Good luck!

Since it doesn't have the "d" at the end of the model number, I would assume it lacks Darbee.

After selling $4k+ worth of stuff last week on craigslist, I now fully understand the meaning of "flake."  I think it's worth doing though, average a few items a day and a lot of it I was going to donate.  I'll take cash over a small tax credit any day.

Is the Oppo the Darbee version?  And what's the difference?  I tried to deal on one a month or so on the list, but the seller was a flake.  

Oppo price is good
yeah its seems like great price. I've always wanted to try this. i had the 103 for a bit and sold it to zim. i just didn't think it was any better than my ps3 for a player. but i bet the dacs in this one are sweet. 

I was always little skeptical to Oppo player. I have PS3 as well and I had same feeling about it as you do until I bought 2 weeks ago 103D. I just find out there is some content what PS3 can't play and Oppo easily can even without Mod and after of course even better. Also on 4K display it is picture improvement over PS3 even my wife saw it. It was really great update to my HT system

• Like 1

Are the CM5's the S2 versions?

No, they are the prior version.  They have been stored in their original packaging in a spare bedroom for 18 months.  They have maybe 5 hours of use on them.  I need not realize there is a new version of CM5's, based on that I have lowered my price to $675.

Edited by Blister8160

Can you please post a pic with all this stuff together, so we know you are legit?  Or please take a picture of you standing in front of each item since your post count is low and post that.

I mean no disrespect, it's just that your post count is low and every price you list is below market.  I may buy something too if you do this for us.  This is a polite request, please don't take it the wrong way.

Edited by etc6849

Can you please post a pic with all this stuff together, so we know you are legit?  Or please take a picture of you standing in front of each item since your post count is low and post that.

I mean no disrespect, it's just that your post count is low and every price you list is below market.  I may buy something too if you do this for us.  This is a polite request, please don't take it the wrong way.

He's been a member since 2011 and has sold things here before, including local deals with esteemed members. i'd say buy with confidence.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/144196-fs-mcintosh-and-other-equipment-fort-worth-tx/#entry1634967

• Like 1

Thanks!  I didn't know his history here.  It just looks strange seeing $12k worth of stuff posted, and only one picture.  I wish he'd have PM'd me on the Palladiums, didn't see him update the post.  I would have bought all 4 for when I move in a few years and have space for Atmos.

He's been a member since 2011 and has sold things here before, including local deals with esteemed members. i'd say buy with confidence.
Edited by etc6849

I wish he'd have PM'd me on the Palladiums, didn't see him update the post.
youve been around long enough to know that most business happens via PM. i try and always be courteous and let others know when i am interested and send a pm. i hate when i am the first one to publicly say i want something and the seller say I'm #6 in line, and I'm sitting here like uhhhh one hour went by and I'm the only one to comment on a thread. lol but to each their own. no biggie.  

I didn't know I was interested until seeing the price.  I thought this might have been obvious, but thanks for letting me know your thoughts ;)

I really hope someone here gets them...  An excellent deal.  I would buy them and put them in a closet until the XMR-1 comes out with Atmos and DTS-X.

I wish he'd have PM'd me on the Palladiums, didn't see him update the post.
youve been around long enough to know that most business happens via PM. i try and always be courteous and let others know when i am interested and send a pm. i hate when i am the first one to publicly say i want something and the seller say I'm #6 in line, and I'm sitting here like uhhhh one hour went by and I'm the only one to comment on a thread. lol but to each their own. no biggie.