FS: oppo BDP-105; Belles, Palladium 17B, B&W 805D, etc.

Blister8160

I sent a PM to the seller regarding the Oppo 01/02/16.  He did respond, and we are in the process of working out a sale.  I didn't think to post my PM on the thread (newbie mistake?).  Hope to hear back from Blister this PM.  

I sent a PM to the seller regarding the Oppo 01/02/16. He did respond, and we are in the process of working out a sale. I didn't think to post my PM on the thread (newbie mistake?). Hope to hear back from Blister this PM.

you don't have to I just do as a courtesy so someone might know they are after you in line.

And not sure if you meant posting your message or not?? (That's kind of how that reads to me?) I just right PM sent. And then if I'm working on a deal I write that as well to let people know I'm trying to pay for the product.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for my slow/non-responsiveness I was out of town until last night and I am in the process of starting to take pictures.  However, a majority of the equipment has been stored in its factory box in our spare bedroom.  It is taking me longer than anticipated to get to the boxes, unbox the items and take pictures.  I am currently working on the Palladiums (2 of which are sold) and should have them posted soon.  Then I will post the Sonus Fabers; then maybe one other item tonight.  Hopefully I can get the rest done tomorrow. 

Thanks,

Edited by Blister8160

Hi Everyone, I have now posted pics of the Palladiums P17-B's, Sonus Faber Concertinos, Oppo 105 and Denon AVR-4520CI.  I plan to post pics of the Klipsch Belles and start on the B&W's.  Not sure if this post will allow me to add more pics if not I will start a new one.  Thanks for all of you interest.

Regards,

Blister

Sent a pm couple days ago about the oppo.didnt hear back?but if you did respond I didn't get it.any how I ordered a 103d as that will suit my needs I believe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting on a reply to my PM from the op also. I'm interested in the receiver op, so let me know. Thanks.