1981 Persian Nut Lacquer Klipschorns

funkyhambone

I wasn't going to list these here because I am trying to get top dollar to offset the Jubilee and TAD driver purchases I have recently made. Since there is a thread in the alert section with pics, I have decided after seeing fellow forum members express interest to make a forum offer here. I usually only offer up something here for good deals but I didn't want a fellow forum member to bid on something I am selling on ebay. So, if one of you guys/girls were really interested, I will sell to a forum member (not someone that joins today) for $3900. Yes, I know that is high for this forum but better that than bidding on ebay. These are really rare. I really don't want to sell but I still have my Brazilian Rosewood Klipschorns and now the Jubilees with the 402 horns taking up way too much space in my 2 bedroom abode.

• Like 3

Thanks for the kind offer and discount Jim. 

Now the Brazilian Rosewood Lacquered Klipschorn's would be a sight to behold especially if they have intense graining.  As exotic and rare as the Ramblin' Rose and Persian Nut finishes are, my all time favorite has to be the Brazilian Rosewood Laquered. Not the standard Rosewood.  How about a teaser pic of the K-B-BRL's? :-)

• Like 2

Yeah - post a pic of the Rosewood K'horns!  They must be fantastic for you to choose to get rid of the Persian Nut K'horns!

What finish do you have for the Jubes?

(calculating shipping costs from Arkansas to Northern Virginia . . .)

Edited by spezjag

And I have Rosewood Jubilees unfortunately not Brazilian but nevertheless still nice.

Beautiful Klipschorns man, just exquisite!

Any chance for a picture of your Jub bins wood grain?

Have you heard the Jubs and TAD before :)

Roger

Here you go ! Bad cell phone pic.

post-27553-0-99200000-1451929113_thumb.j

Edited by davis419b
  • Like 2

Thanks davis419b!

Not only have I not heard them before but I still haven't heard them. I haven't hooked up the Jubilees yet because I need to clear out the Persian Nuts to make room.

I was hoping to clear the Persian Nuts to my house but I haven't been able to make it happen YET !