The Klipsch Audio Community
Chad

In case you missed it: CES 2016 preview from Klipsch

"New Outdoor Speakers

We’re serious about outdoor speakers. VERY serious. The new landscape systems and digital amplifiers that we’ll introduce at CES 2016 will showcase our acoustic superiority and ease of installation. You’ll be pissing off the neighbors AND the gophers."

Will there be an improvement over the AW-650 or is this an expansion into other things like buried subs?  

"Car Audio

Juuuuuuust kidding!"

Dangit.  

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1

re: the outdoor stuff:

We can't tell you yet, but your speculation is solid. Tune in  to our blog and our CES page http://www.klipsch.com/ces-2016 starting tomorrow!

• Like 1

Rumor has it there is lots of groundbreaking news this year from Klipsch!   ;)

• Like 1

"New Outdoor Speakers

We’re serious about outdoor speakers. VERY serious. The new landscape systems and digital amplifiers that we’ll introduce at CES 2016 will showcase our acoustic superiority and ease of installation. You’ll be pissing off the neighbors AND the gophers."

Will there be an improvement over the AW-650 or is this an expansion into other things like buried subs?  

"Car Audio

Juuuuuuust kidding!"

Dangit.  

Hey, Im almost done Sawzalling though my firewall to fit a K 400 horn in the engine bay... :ph34r:

• Like 2

I would too... but apparently we only made a teeny tiny few of them.

please tell me it's Klipsch booth employees receiving them and not the clueless masses that are dutifully shuffling by..

please tell me it's Klipsch booth employees receiving them and not the clueless masses that are dutifully shuffling by..

Clueless? Hunh? So, Michael, I take it that you are attending?

yup, you got me.

Only select customers got them. I'm seeing if we have any left over. Like Chad said, not many were made.

Jim

Cut the guy some slack, he has to have something that has Klipsch on it, I'm sure if he begs enough, Chad will get him one, kinda like a MOD position

Mark

, I'm sure if he begs enough, Chad will get him one, kinda like a MOD position
\

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jim

Cut the guy some slack, he has to have something that has Klipsch on it, I'm sure if he begs enough, Chad will get him one, kinda like a MOD position

Mark

Give it a rest already.

How about sending the remainder to Hope in May for your REALLY loyal customers?

Soooo..... 

When will the turntable and play-fi stuff (especially the soundbars) be released?

Laters,

Jeff