All Components for Forte I's (k-75s, k-53s, k-23s, kd-13s, motor boards) ((Price Drop))

ChipByrd

Hello Folks,

It has been quite a long time since I have posted here. A couple years ago I purchased all the components to build a pair of Klipsch Fortes. In my efforts to hone my woodworking skills, I discovered that I really enjoy making things. I am now using much of my extra time doing woodworking. So I have the components for sale. I believe I listed them here about 1 ½ year ago, but thought I would try again before going to the dreaded eBay.

For some reason I can't get photos to upload. Contact me and I will forward them to you.

If someone is interested, I will sell it all for $400 shipped CONUS.

$250 picked up.

Otherwise, I will sell the following in pairs:

(2) K-75-K Tweeters – $90 shipped CONUS

(2) K-53-K Midrange – $100 shipped CONUS

(2) K-23 Woofers – $130 shipped CONUS

(2) KD-13 Passive Woofers – $100 shipped CONUS

(2) Motor Boards I bought from Bob Crites – $65 shipped CONUS

As an aside, I still have a pair of Fortes with the Crites upgrades and find them to be excellent speakers.

Thanks,

Chip

Edited by ChipByrd
  • Like 2

Hello Folks,

It has been quite a long time since I have posted here. A couple years ago I purchased all the components to build a pair of Klipsch Fortes. In my efforts to hone my woodworking skills, I discovered that I really enjoy making things. I am now using much of my extra time doing woodworking. So I have the components for sale. I believe I listed them here about 1 ½ year ago, but thought I would try again before going to the dreaded eBay.

For some reason I can't get photos to upload. Contact me and I will forward them to you.

If someone is interested, I will sell it all for $400 shipped CONUS.

Otherwise, I will sell the following in pairs:

(2) K-75-K Tweeters – $90 shipped CONUS

(2) K-53-K Midrange – $100 shipped CONUS

(2) K-23 Woofers – $130 shipped CONUS

(2) KD-13 Passive Woofers – $100 shipped CONUS

(2) Motor Boards I bought from Bob Crites – $65 shipped CONUS

As an aside, I still have a pair of Fortes with the Crites upgrades and find them to be excellent speakers.

Thanks,

Chip

Great to see you back Chip. Very happy to hear that you are enjoying your wood working. Perhaps you can design and build some super fine looking horns? Good of luck with your sale and please keep coming back. Best regards Moray James.

Edited by moray james

Please increase your font size so us old farts can read it, thanks!

You can use the Control and the + (Plus) key on your pc's keyboard to increase font size for viewing and the font will increase each time you hit these two keys together. Use the Control and the - (Minus) key to make the font smaller stepped, also incrementally.

Wb

• Like 1

• 1 month later...