Valerie Klipsch

dtel's wife

• Moderators

Some of you may know that Valerie Klipsch, wife of Paul W. Klipsch turned 100 in April.  As they had no children of their own, Ms. Valerie has come to rely heavily on her caregivers/assistants/staff.

During our trips to Bodcaw/Hope AR I have become very good friends with one of her caregivers.   I was informed today that Ms.Valerie has been experiencing some health issues, mainly as it relates to balance and walking.  Ms. Valerie has entered a rehabilitation facility at the encouragement of her doctor and caregivers. Needless to say she was a little reluctant and her participation required quite a bit of prodding by everyone involved.  We are hopeful Ms. Valerie will stay for the two weeks the doctor has recommended.

I have been given permission to post this here and I am asking for well wishes, good thoughts and prayers if you so feel led to do so.  As Ms. Valerie is not a member of this forum I will be forwarding screenshots of your well wishes to her caregiver to read to Ms.Valerie.  

I will update her progress here as warranted.  Thank you all.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Man, I feel like I have been adopted into a big, wonderful family! Please tell Ms. Valerie we're pulling for her and to stay strong.

This is the closest you will get to a family on the Internet! Great group here!!! Passed along the first comments. Ms Valerie is ecstatic. Keep 'em coming!!!!

• Like 1