Valerie Klipsch

dtel's wife

Please don't take this the wrong way....but there are now 3 separate Ms. Valerie Klipsch threads going on at the same time...I would like to be able to follow one of them, but it's becoming increasingly confusing...can any of the mods consolidate these?  Thanks!

• Moderators

Jim,

If I am not mistaken, Roger posted in separate sections of the forum to get the attention of members that don't always look in the Lounge section.  I'm sorry but I don't think we can merge them all.  If you want to "follow" the threads, you can click on the "Follow this topic" button at the top right of the page.  You can even follow along anonymously....but I'm sure you know that already.  We will be leaving the threads for about another week, then I will lock them.  If it's any consolation whatsoever, it's difficult for me to follow too, but the "follow" button has helped.

Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by dtel's wife

Tell her that I haven't bought any Klipsch "cheap chinese shit."

Said by her during our visit to her home what seems like an eternity go.

Get better Ms. Valerie. You are a beautiful thorn in their side.

Best thing i have heard in quite some time.

Keep up the good work Valerie.

I have no quarrel with importing some goods to keep profits up but it seems like more & more imported things get added as time goes on.

At least offer some real wood veneer on more products, black vinyl looks no better on a loudspeaker than it does on a record.

My 2 cents anyways.

• Like 2

Christy will respond but is traveling today.  As I had the opportunity to chat with her and Elden at Rodney's last night whilst consuming mass quantities of mudbugs (cooked by a Lafayette Cajun and by far the best I've had since my last mudbug feast in Lafayette 20 years ago) I'll mentioned that Ms. Valerie is absolutely thrilled with the messages of love and support from the Forum.  Christ and Elden took her out for Mexican food a couple of days ago and she ordered and consumed a Margarita! 

I'll defer to Christy for the rest...

Dave

• Like 4

• 1 month later...