YAQIN MC-10L INTEGRATED PP TUBE AMP- $525.00

Jim

I'm selling my Yaqin Integrated amp as I am focusing on my SET and SEP. The amp is a PP and is rated at 42 WPC. It has 4 inputs and is totally quiet with no hum or buzz. It will come with the Chinese original tubes as well as a quad of New release Tung Sol EL34, and the original quad of 6N1 tubes. I also purchased 10- NOS-NEVS 6H1N 1966 tubes for it, and another quad of gold pinned NEVS 6H1N 1990 tubes.

The amp has bias control and was biased when I received the amp.

Sale to include amp, power cord, all tubes, and can be shipped at buyers request.Buyer to pay shipping costs. Unit will be shipped with insurance.

Anyone local is more than welcome to audition the amp prior to purchase.

post-59264-0-69600000-1452289502_thumb.j  post-59264-0-19000000-1452289516_thumb.j  post-59264-0-06480000-1452289526_thumb.j

Edited by Jim
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Yeah; would like to buy it. Send a PM but think my changes are slim to none :) as the post is over a year old :( 

Tried a (cheap) 23W/ch Pilot 230 tube amp in my small "stereo test room," and wasn't impressed. Although the sound was "different," I preferred my Marantz 1060 hooked up to Forte's and KG4's there.  

Went through pages and pages in the "garage sale" section, but so far no luck. :(  Also ... sorry, but am too cheap to get a Mac 275 (locally at $6000) just to "try it." :) Looking for a good tube amp for $500-$1000.

Cheers, Emile

45 minutes ago, Emile said:

Yeah; would like to buy it. Send a PM but think my changes are slim to none :) as the post is over a year old :( 

Tried a (cheap) 23W/ch Pilot 230 tube amp in my small "stereo test room," and wasn't impressed. Although the sound was "different," I preferred my Marantz 1060 hooked up to Forte's and KG4's there.  

Went through pages and pages in the "garage sale" section, but so far no luck. :(  Also ... sorry, but am too cheap to get a Mac 275 (locally at $6000) just to "try it." :) Looking for a good tube amp for $500-$1000.

Cheers, Emile

If he doesn't have it for sale anymore, get one here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/YAQIN-MC-13S-BK-EL34-Vacuum-Tube-Push-Pull-Integrated-Amplifier-NEW-MC-10T-10L/292151638359?hash=item4405983957:g:JZIAAOxy7vJTcf1V

• Like 1

You're welcome.

I bought one of these recently and it sounds great with its Chinese stock tubes: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Silk-Audio-MS38SE-6CA7-Tube-Integrated-Amplifier-Factory-upgraded-Yaqin-MC30L/222714378711?hash=item33dacfb9d7:g:2DMAAOSwaB5Xv8fG

I've tube rolled before with other components and find they all sound good including the Chinese tubes. The Chinese build these nice tube components and their tubes are good too. I've replaced old vintage tubes with different brands of new tubes and prefer new.

• Like 1