WTB RC-35

Deronb1

You should move this into the garage sale section. The alert section is really for people who have found crazy deals and post them here for others to try and snag. Not a ton of traffic here like in the garage sale section. Maybe a mod can move it. I'll ask one.

• Moderators

Need a center to match RB-5ii. Many have said this is the best match.

I'm confused.....not sure how the RC-35 is the best match for the RB-5ii when they don't even have the same type drivers.  :huh:  

The center that was suggested by Klipsch to be paired with the RB-5 is the RC-7.

Need a center to match RB-5ii. Many have said this is the best match.

I'm confused.....not sure how the RC-35 is the best match for the RB-5ii when they don't even have the same type drivers. :huh:

The center that was suggested by Klipsch to be paired with the RB-5 is the RC-7.

Wow, I would've thought the RC-7 would be too big for RB-5's, mainly because of the 1.75" tweeter.

But I'm pure 2ch, so I wouldn't really know anyway.

Matt, is it a series 2?

His is an MK.I. Not really a difference though except the Z-Series cable inside. I can't hear a difference between what does and does not have that internal wiring. (I have a pair of RB-5MA's).

The RC-35 linked...you could see if he'd do $225 shipped, it's an awesome center. However, I would encourage you to either look at the RC-3 or even more preferably the RC-7 for matching 8" drivers across the front.