Klipsch Support Team to the Rescue

tom b. 57

I picked up a pair of RF-7's version 1 back before Xmas. They had no feet or grills. HudsonvalleyNoah was good enough to sell me some grills and provided one set of feet for the RF-7'S. Still needing a set of feet for the other speaker, I contacted Klipsch today and they have graciously committed to provide two nos sets of feet with hardware and spikes for free.

You got to love these guys.

Thank you Klipsch, you're awesome!

Tom

• Like 4

Getting some help myself! :)

Everybody has been griping about the specs being missing from the web page on obsolete speakers, but many models were missing before.

I emailed with some particular requests for some info on the rare KP-600 EC and TSCMs and was told that they are in the process of converting a whole bunch of paper into digital files and a request for my KP-600 stuff had been moved to the front for me. I can't wait to find what info the company had on paper that none of us has ever seen before! It is like Christmas is right around the corner all over again :)

Roger

Getting some help myself!

It's about time.  The first step in fixing a problem is admitting you have one.

And in his case, real closure will come after acknowledging that no amount of help will suffice. :P

Michael,

Yeah, I'm a mess, I'll admit it! :)

But are you going to actually spend some time talking and visiting with folks other than Carl and your wife without somebody having to try to pry words from your mouth this year?

Loosen up and let other enjoy you for a change! Hell if you feel Ballsey, why not actually venture out and spend some time listening to something you like on the 600s???

I had to post this, besides, I think more people need to read this and be aware of what is going on with the Klipsch Archives and this section does not have a bump button :)

Rog

Getting some help myself!

It's about time.  The first step in fixing a problem is admitting you have one.

And in his case, real closure will come after acknowledging that no amount of help will suffice. :P

Michael,

Yeah, I'm a mess, I'll admit it! :)

But are you going to actually spend some time talking and visiting with folks other than Carl and your wife without somebody having to try to pry words from your mouth this year?

Loosen up and let other enjoy you for a change! Hell if you feel Ballsey, why not actually venture out and spend some time listening to something you like on the 600s???

I had to post this, besides, I think more people need to read this and be aware of what is going on with the Klipsch Archives and this section does not have a bump button :)

Rog

I spent plenty of time talking to Ron, Mike, Dave, Christy and Dtel. And Carl. Probably 40% of my listening was on the big stacks outside.. and I even played tracks from my home server via phone, largely when most people were inside.

As an introvert exercising responsibility in my drinking during a stressful social gathering of strangers, I'd say that's not too shabby. Let me do my thing and don't try to force me out of my shell - fun will be had by all. ;)

Edited by Thaddeus Smith
  • Like 1