Alert!, Ms. Valerie Klipsch!

• Moderators

That would be great. I did send some pics through Ms Valerie's caregiver, including a couple from when we took her to lunch. She's still pretty sharp but her memory is fading somewhat. I'm sure she would enjoy the pics, especially any of that chewing out she gave Colterphoto! Anyone who witnessed that will attest...it was "pure" Ms. Valerie!!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Her assistant said it took her about thirty minutes to explain to Ms. Valerie who they were from. The card read "Best wishes from fans of Paul, Klipsch Online Forum Community". Ms Valerie couldn't believe that we would do something like this for her.

Headed to Hope, AR this weekend. Will be giving assistant enough money to get Ms Valerie's hair done twice and gift certicates for lunch at Amigo Juan's twice for the assistant and Ms. Valerie.

Additionally, forum member Kevin Harmin, his wife, Lisa, dtel and I will be taking Ms. Valerie and her companion to lunch at Amigo Juan's at our expense. This lunch date WILL NOT come out of any funds that have been donated.

Once I get a final accounting I would like to roll over any remaining funds/donations/contributions to be used towards a birthday gift for Ms. Valerie's 101st birthday in April, barring no objections from anyone.

• Like 3