Superbowl 50 - 2016

wvu80

I'm hoping the Broncos can beat the Patriots, I'm so tired of them cheating and winning.

They only foraged into the "grey areas". Then you ask why? maybe this will explain some of it---A receiver catches the ball on the 10 yard line juggling it all the way to the end zone 90 yards worth and it is technically an incomplete pass because he never had control of the ball.

JJK

OK, Denver is in.  Good.  :)

+++

I'm watching Carolina put it on AZ, no second half swoon for them this week.  Good.  :)

+++

I just watched Cam Newton run for a first down, the play before his 3rd qtr TD run.  Just after the 10 yard first down, the stadium played the "Superman" theme over the PA for at least 20 seconds.  Tacky.  :wacko2:

I don't know why Cam would allow them to play that after he makes a play.

Edited by wvu80

What makes you guys think the players have control over the PA?

Not "the players" I'm talking about Cam Newton!    :ohmy:  :emotion-21: :emotion-19: :emotion-22:

superman2.gif

1.  This is not the first time the Superman theme has been played in this stadium when Cam does something wonderful.

2.  If Cam didn't want Superman played over the PA, it would not be played.    B)

Edited by wvu80

The team (limited partnership) has the control. No whining.

Really?  Who do you know in management who told you that?  :P

And you might be right, but I'm thinking the face of the franchise is loving it, and "management" is selling this "superman" hype all the way!  ;)

4e86d5a2e91edba30f18134d21203009.jpg

Edited by wvu80

Is there somebody here who thinks Broncos are gonna beat the Panthers in Super Bowl 50? :D

I think the Broncos have a chance, slightly, but that's why they play the game. You have to remember, it's the Superbowl, how many Panther players have been there? All the hype could distract them, it's happened before. The Broncos are led by the oldest QB to ever play a SB. Peyton and the other returning SB players will keep that team in check. Coaching will be a huge part of this game, always has been.

I had the Panthers game on in the background.

What I could gather is the O-line of the Panthers would create massive holes in the line for Stewart to run through.

Edited by jwc