Superbowl 50 - 2016

wvu80

We will have about a doz people here for the game. Hot wings, smoked sausage, red beans/rice, cheeze dip, are all on the menu. Most of these guests could care less who wins. Something wrong with them as I will be watching closely to see how it all unfolds. 

I'm on my way!

I'd need 10.5 points to put money on the Broncos.  Not sure manning will make it out of this game alive.  It would be a great story for him to play great and ride out on top, like Elway did years ago.  I just don't see it happening.  But hey, that's why they play the game.  Looking forward to it.  GO Packers! :ph34r:

I'd need 10.5 points to put money on the Broncos.  Not sure manning will make it out of this game alive.  It would be a great story for him to play great and ride out on top, like Elway did years ago.  I just don't see it happening.  But hey, that's why they play the game.  Looking forward to it.  GO Packers! :ph34r:

I would take that bet!!!!

The team (limited partnership) has the control. No whining.

Really?  Who do you know in management who told you that?  :P

And you might be right, but I'm thinking the face of the franchise is loving it, and "management" is selling this "superman" hype all the way!  ;)

4e86d5a2e91edba30f18134d21203009.jpg

I've known the head coach for 30 years now, they don't have control over what's played

Mark

I would take that bet!!!!

I got a guy to bet me I get Carolina giving 6.   think the line at vegas is only 5.  I hope it is not a replay of Broncos v Seahawks

Did the Browns make the Super Bowl? -JJK

Yeah, sure they did.  And Johnny Manzel was the league MVP.

I take it you don't get much news up where you are?  :P

What's the deal with Johnny Football? He has a restraining order on him from his girlfriend. He is rocketing to the bottom.

I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT

DOESN'T GIVE A FLIP ABOUT THE SUPER BOWL

You're not alone. I've never watched a pro football game in my life. In fact, I don't watch any pro sports.

Keith

Nope, as long as I get the scores on the quarters and final, im good with other things to do.

Like just got back from Costco, got to be the BEST time to drive anywhere for the next few hours :emotion-21:

Pretty much assured that Johnny Football will be cut from the Browns around March something. His father said that he thinks Johnny might not live another year. That means dead. And that's pretty permanent.

It looks like the Panthers are being outsmarted by the Denver Broncos so far. I listen to old rock and roll while the sound is muted on the TV with captions.

JJK

• Like 1