Best Regards Moray James!

Montego

I was updating the diaphragms in my KLF-30s and found one of the mid drivers had slipped and pinched the coil.  Couldn't come up with a way to realign and glue it.  Moray James offered his spare and a diaphragm.  He also introduced me to dynamat.  Lots of knowledgeable and helpful folks on this forum and I think many will agree that Moray James exemplifies that.  Outstanding!

• Like 11

• Moderators

Moray James is a fine example of the many helpful, kind, generous people on this forum.

Too many members to even begin naming have done such kind things for dtel and I! We have been the recipients of so many kind gestures, including being gifted two brand new receivers, Hersey IIs, Harmon Kardon receiver and on and on!! The HK receiver was actually a wedding vow renewal gift to power the Cornwall III speakers we won while attending a Klipsch Pilgrimage in Hope, AR.

The greatest gift we have received are the lifelong friendships we have made as a direct result of being members of this forum. While the material gifts are appreciated and cherished, those friendships are the most cherished.

I will take this opportunity to encourage you to attend our May Pilgrimage/Klipsch Employee luncheon in Hope/Bodcaw, AR. Feel free to PM me for additional info. I think this is an event that you will not want to miss out on, if at all possible.

Welcome to our family!!

Edited by dtel's wife
  • Like 7

I just teared up :P

Ha! I was tearing up writing it. Anyone that knows me knows that's from the heart. There just aren't enough words!!! Sometimes less is more!!!

I can tell by your posts you're a very nice lady, and would probably do anything for someone in need. You sure add a kindness to this place. I would say Dtel is a lucky guy. Thanks for making this a very nice place!

• Like 5

• Moderators

I just teared up :P

Ha! I was tearing up writing it. Anyone that knows me knows that's from the heart. There just aren't enough words!!! Sometimes less is more!!!

I can tell by your posts you're a very nice lady, and would probably do anything for someone in need. You sure add a kindness to this place. I would say Dtel is a lucky guy. Thanks for making this a very nice place!

I try, but dtel would tell you I'm the lucky one, just ask him! I'm convinced he's correct.

Seriously, I love this forum and everyone here. As I stated in another thread we have made lifelong friendships here that no words can possibly convey. I believe this is the best forum on the Internet and it begins at the corporate level.

Thank you for the kind words Ceptorman! I'm just one amongst hundreds of kind, generous individuals here!

• Like 3

Some things that I have done to my sound system, Thanks to everyone here who took time to help. New crossovers , horn gaskets, angled risers. Thanks to Bob Crites.

Woofers turned 180 ,thanks to Moray James, Good wires ,a gasket between the horn and the motor board for the squaker and tweeter for damping, many and various avr tweaks . Speaker placement. Room treatments. I believe this is an ongoing adventure.

Thanks To the many interesting individuals who have a plethora of knowledge and experience of/with audio equipment.

I also learned how to spell Heresy (Hershey) lol. I hope this wasn't to curt, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

• Moderators

Bunch of pansies, Moray's just a pain in the behind. :angry: 

Just kidding he really is a nice guy, in all the time he has been here I have never seen him do anything more than try to help. Every post is polite and helpful and with great manners, a good guy. :D   

• Like 1

you know it's not that this forum has so many really nice members it's how much the people here care, even when you are being a jerk, makes you want to try harder because all those good people are worth the effort. This place is blessed with the spirit of PWK. All the best to his dear wife Valerie. 101 in April that is something don't ya think? Best regards Moray James.

Special thanks to DJK for never failing to correct me when ever I am wrong and for being one of the most reliable sources of information on audio that I know of.

• Like 1

you know it's not that this forum has so many really nice members it's how much the people here care, even when you are being a jerk

Can you show us where you were being a jerk?

Just once?

Meh....  thought so!!

:emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  

• Like 2